Search results

1. pokedric

pokemon riddles

u can answer the riddles that I put (remember to reply to my comment when answering!)
  2. pokedric

hello everyone!

hey! im pokedric, u can call me “poke” or “dric”, I dont really mind. :/ I try and be positive (most of the time) my luck is garbage i love cute pokemon if u hate on popplio I hate u (jk I wont hate u) I am a ”he” gimme sylveon
  3. pokedric

Continue the story

Please dont let this game flop… So RULES: 1. write whatever you want to continue this story, make it weird or whatever you want 2. no profanities/sexual stuff So, ill start: John woke up and ate a sandwich.
  4. pokedric

Lag in server

Hi. These few days (ard this week) has been quite laggy for most of us. Not only me, but alot of other people are also complaining about this. This prob isnt a wifi issue, as alot of us are facing this issue. What happens: - Random teleporting issues - Even when standing on the door, dosent let...
  5. pokedric

Closed group chatting

allow us to send invites to our friends (they will have to accept), and we can send the invites to multiple people (maybe cap the invites to 5?), allowing us to all talk together in a group chat, while not bothering #global. thoughts? feel free to criticise
Top Bottom