Search results

1. LordValour

Closed Keeping the server afloat

So, now that old bread has left, i noticed that you said "we can only hope that the OD is motivated and sees value in keeping the game alive as running the server is quite costly" I know that you guys don't have the keys to full code, but am still gonna throw this out here: If, in the event...
  2. LordValour

Last suggestion, I promise XD

I reckon a weekly/monthly steps leaderboard would be cool. In addition to having a new leaderboard item, it would encourage more players to move around the map instead of being static in 0,0. Hope you consider this :P
  3. LordValour

Option to disable other player sprites/mons

I'm not sure if this would help, but so many people lag really bad so maybe an option to disable other player sprites and other player mons would somehow help? Don't booli if I'm wrong though :3
  4. LordValour

Maybe a sort by recent function for the pc?

Maybe a sort by recent function for the pc?
  5. LordValour

PM Box

Not sure whether this is a bug or a suggestion, so I just popped it here. When you minimize the direct messages box, it still registers as there. If you try and click where the box should be minimized, your click doesn't register. If you don't understand what I mean, reply and I'll try to make...
  6. LordValour

Saw Sceptile56's level up service post so I thought I should make one too XD - on hold for a while

Hey guys, you know I've been doing level up services for a while now (hopefully), and me seeing Sceptile56's recent post made me realize I forgot to put an ad for it on the PM (Player Marketplace). I do 8k per level if it takes 1 mil exp for the Pokémon to level up to 100 (fast leveling...
  7. LordValour

Selling Pokemon, click to see which ones :P

Selling torchic and it's evolutions and tepig and it's evolutions 35k each, selling cyndaquil and its evolutions 40k each, selling aerodactyls 8k each PM ME Selling rookidees 2k each, PM ME Selling mareep 1k each, PM ME Selling cranidos 5k each, PM ME Selling vikavolt (box only pokemon) 250k, PM ME
  8. LordValour

Quality of Life Settings

Sometimes when you're grinding pokemons levels, the damage things and the things that tell you about your pokemons status affects cover up half the screen. I was thinking about maybe having a checkbox in settings that can disable them, and maybe another one that turns on autorun?
  9. LordValour

Closed Bring Google Pay Back For Payment

PayPal is pretty bad and somewhat inaccessible for some people, and I just feel that Google Pay would be easier, and having two payment methods would make it easier for everyone to use their preferred payment method. Just a thought.
  10. LordValour

Toggle Trades on/off

This kinda speaks for itself. Sometimes people like myself get spammed numerous times by nubs with trade requests. Maybe a feature to toggle it on and off in Menu? Because it gets kinda annoying having to block all the nubs
  11. LordValour

Friends list Trainer Cards

This is just a little quality of life suggestion. Instead of having to find the person on the map or on global to see their trainer card, Wynaut be able to do it from friends list? Just a thought. Thanks! :D
  12. LordValour

Players getting stuck PERMANENTLY

I have noticed some players have been stuck in a spot in the pokecentre. they can't move. reloading apparently doesn't work. Clearing cache doesn't work. Closing google doesn't work.
  13. LordValour

Player house?

I'm kinda getting inspiration from the og nostalgic game Club Penguin. Remember the igloos? Well that's what I'm thinking. Players can buy a 'house' where they can buy further 'upgrades' to their house, such as pc, heal, teleporter, battle room etc. This would be pretty cool.
  14. LordValour

LordValour -Since 2017

Hello everyone, I'm LordValour! My favourite pokemon types are Dragon and Fire. My favourite pokemon are Mega Charizard X and Arcanine. I have been playing since 2017, and I would like to think that I'm somewhat helpful in-game. If you want any help with anything, feel free to DM me in-game or...
  15. LordValour

PC in Guild

Maybe a PC in the Guild place so instead of having to go all the way back to pokemon centre to get high lvl pokes you can just do it in there
  16. LordValour

New way to send out Pokemon

Instead of just clicking the Pokeball to send your Pokemon out, why not throw the Pokeball like in Anime? What I was thinking, is that you could click the Pokeball, then, in similar fashion to how capturing works, the Pokeball becomes the mouse icon. You can then choose where your Pokemon ends...
  17. LordValour

Closed Newly caught pokemon clickbox in pc

it'd be good for something i guess
  18. LordValour

Solved HM Fly

I think HM Fly would be great for trainers that explore more areas. you could have it so that if your guild owns a gym you could quick travel to it on the map if you have a pokemon with HM fly.
Top Bottom