Search results

1. R

night mod lol

2. R

tourney

looking for magby hippopotas , roggenrola or their evos, will overpay must be good tho and selling rare candies
  3. R

ehh

i am currently looking for starters, axews (pink iv) i offer- pink safari pokes money uc pokes with good spread
  4. R

gold

add gold to be purchasable, through an npc, which u can find randomly on the map, but keep the prices high of gold, like 5m and the spawn chance of npc be uc
  5. R

hewwo

Hello peeps, some of you MIGHT remember me, i just realised my old acc name was LordTDragoIND, if you don't, i am a keed/weeb. You can call me whatever you like to, just be kind!
  6. R

adding fly and bikes etc? and using a random trade npc

adding fly and bikes, even if it doesnt speed up, will help a lot, and using npc to give some random poke everyday u see it on a different tile, of random iv will make it good, or u can add npc box with too less chance of rares and which can be bought by ingame money instead of gold, but high...
  7. R

Anti-player items

adding items tht blow off players to a certain distance or freeze them when in safari and u find a good poke which u dont want the other should catch, also iit can be banned in battles...
Top Bottom