Search results

1. PumpyMoon

SNOM TRIBE (Recruit and rules)

If you like this, then u must join Snom Tribe: Also here's our first rule: •When defending a gym u must use a pokemon with ice or bug as its frist or secondary typing. if u want to join Post ur in game name down the bottom
  2. PumpyMoon

Shoppppppp

XDDDD
  3. PumpyMoon

Shoppppppp

Even tho u said don't ask how much-- just wondering is 300k apropiate for froakie? (orange)
  4. PumpyMoon

Nika's Shop

50k for minior and 60k for rotom?
  5. PumpyMoon

the kira shop

how much for sylveon can 300k do? also just wondering how much swadloon would be xd
  6. PumpyMoon

NVM

XD icon lol
  7. PumpyMoon

NVM

DELETE this post plz
  8. PumpyMoon

The Snom guild ranking pokémon system:

Excuse me but this is for snom members only, even if someone is wrong i will still correct them later, plz do not enter here again. Ssorry and Thank you
  9. PumpyMoon

The Snom guild ranking pokémon system:

Ok here's a ranking system i have made it a little better for us all: Leaderboard: •stink: 0 •brocharizard: 0 •katsuyakiljaw: 0 •Ash16: 0 You now earn points by being kind to people and also, you can still sell me your pokémon for points. points now don't ever go down but every 10 points you...
  10. PumpyMoon

The high stakes orange spread IV helioisk time!

Are you ready? The task is simple: Find a picture of helioisk (on the interent, cuz my last ninetails post just had people searching instead of drawing -_-) and send it to me on this post, whoever finds the coolest and best one gets this helioisk–– 86.02% Helioisk on stakes
  11. PumpyMoon

My Shop:

Sure are you logging on? Binacle is 50k as well
  12. PumpyMoon

My Shop:

Not for trade yet
  13. PumpyMoon

My Shop:

Syther is around 70k
  14. PumpyMoon

My Shop:

I have been playing pokemonrise for over two and a half years now (had an account three years ago as well XD) so I decided to start up a shop, there are a couple of suggestions for this shop to excel: •Please, please (need two XD) don't do stupid offers on Pokemon •And always be free to ask for...
  15. PumpyMoon

Swinub

This isn't a Suggestion but i didn't know where else to put this XD basically i have 113 swinub eh ;-;
  16. PumpyMoon

GiveAway!!!

Can i have it, even tho im ur brother.
  17. PumpyMoon

Rockruff attack

Ok so in the tile Cave_1_101 there is this wierd glitch on the pokemon in this area button: the screenshots following is a scroll down from the list.
Top Bottom