Search results

1. L

Solved Keeps Glitching Back To Same Spot

I would want to ask how can I go to other towns. In my case, I haven't gone to any towns yet as I had only came back in the game few days ago and consequently, I cannot obviously teleport to other towns.. Anyway, I just hope it would be fixed soon so I could play again. No offense meant. Thanks!
  2. L

New hair design

i created one (the left side) so that you can compare how it should look like.. sorry if i didn't actually made it how you wanted lol.. basically using 2px brush, you can't really put much details on it.. i hope this helps you:)
  3. L

Mega Pokemons Overworld Sprites & Icons

they are all done afaik tho..
  4. L

New hair design

i have mentioned above that you should only use 2px thick brush for creating the sprites XD the shades on the hair as well as the outline is 1px thick only
  5. L

Players getting stuck PERMANENTLY

waste of money tho XD
  6. L

New hair design

the outlines are done wrong as what Brad had said, should only use 2px brush and not 1px or else it'd look wrong.. I recommend checking the #art-channel in rise discord server to check the following format: including the dimensions and brush thickness :)
  7. L

there is a mega metagross coded in game already if i am not wrong
  8. L

Closed CANCELLED

I dont really understand the round 2.. so all of us will have a quiz about our chosen character and how do we win? like if we answer all of them correct or what? and what if like 5 players got correct for all of the questions of their chosen characters, will each of them get a flareon? sorry...
  9. L

Shiny Beheeyem

1.3m
  10. L

ABOUT GYMS

i think the staffs are still trying to develop maps for new gyms
  11. L

Shiny Beheeyem

1.1m
  12. L

Mega Manectric
  13. L

Mega Sceptile
  14. L

Mega Medicham
  15. L

Mega Aggron
  16. L

Closed Galaxy Exclusive Tournament - II

my battle hasn't ended yet.. I'm in
  17. L

@pritamgadget the sprites should have each movement with a duplicate of it 1px down from the original
  18. L

Different Language Chat Boxes

didnt even knew why it was added i thought the game was only for spanish people before when i was still starting XD
  19. L

so should I continue?
  20. L

just checked and yes he does
Top Bottom