Search results

1. ChArizArDBoi

0-1 has invisable pokes.

always have a pokemon go in front to engage battle with all the pokes in a square (to send a pokemon ahead, hold 1-6 depending on the team number, then double click where you want it to go)
  2. ChArizArDBoi

Negative money

maybe try earning more money in safari and see if goes down
  3. ChArizArDBoi

Negative money

(thats kind of cool, you are probably the first player with negative money) but also, does it let you buy things?
  4. ChArizArDBoi

There is a glitch that when ever i run i somehow end up in a tree

also this belongs in a different section
  5. ChArizArDBoi

There is a glitch that when ever i run i somehow end up in a tree

it can glitch when you have bad internet. I play on very fast internet and never get stuck in trees. either that or you hold shift for too long and you brush by some trees.
  6. ChArizArDBoi

no exp

keep training them they will gain exp eventually
  7. ChArizArDBoi

great rise isnt working again *privacy error*

great rise isnt working again *privacy error*
  8. ChArizArDBoi

Um, Hi.

sure what
  9. ChArizArDBoi

kitty's list of ev training locations!! 🌸

yea swinub is -4,-2 now
  10. ChArizArDBoi

Pokémon locations, Evolution data, EV Yield, EV suggestions

can i say something? You should add the coordinates of the individual ev tiles (for example, swinub tile, -4,-2, Cryoganal tile, 4,6 etc)
  11. ChArizArDBoi

Um, Hi.

Um, Hi. I am ChArizArDBoi. I am not the greatest at this game, but I am gonna keep on learning and soon rise(see what i did there)to the ranks of those of math and nola ok byeeeeeeee
  12. ChArizArDBoi

Rise of Ominous(roo) is recruiting .0.

Yessir thats right I am recruiting people to join Rise of Ominous(roo) and i give promotions to those that help the guild the most, so if you are consistantly getting us gyms or i get feedback that you are bringing a good name to us, you might see a promotion As of right now i have 24 spots open...
  13. ChArizArDBoi

game is back on!

game is back on!
  14. ChArizArDBoi

Could you add an Elite Four?

yeah pretty much that
  15. ChArizArDBoi

God Tiers is recruiting!

Tired of the same old guild? Well, in God Tiers, it's the same! Just kidding, it isn't, because those other guilds don't have: fun people( okay maybe some do, but still!) fun guild challenges stuff that happens that is comedically epic and me! Also, pleas dont judge my marketing skills If you...
  16. ChArizArDBoi

Mew Hunters

yea but mew is cuter so makes sense if he would want to hunt for mew first
Top Bottom