Search results

1. C

Monetary Reforms for Rise

One thing that is particularly loosing it's value with passing second in Rise is the in Game money. There are several ways to earn enough cash but to spend it in practical case is only two Pokeballs and Revives (not as prevalent as pokeballs). One may argue that safari also costs 10k but that is...
  2. C

Changing Color of Ice tile in in game Rise Map

Currently the tile representing ice area is colored black/colorless while the empty area is colored white. Since color of ice/snow is white I believe it would make more sense in swapping the colors of these two tile in Rise Map implemented in game. find images showing the same attached below
  3. C

Closed GALAXY LEAGUE TOURNAMENT

Galaxy Exclusive Tournament Hey Galaxians, hope you ‘all are enjoying your time playing Pokemon rise. We the staff of galaxy have decided to organise different set of battle tournament for the guild participants. So, we present to you, GALAXY LEAGUE TOURNAMENT Overview: This is a...
  4. C

Closed Guild Wars: Clan Centurio X Galaxy

Greetings Trainers Observing the interest tournament and battling has been creating the staff from Clan Centurio and Galaxy came together in an attempt to create an emerging event in the history of Pokemon Rise. We bring to you the first of its type...
  5. C

More Safari Maps

Well the title says it all. The safari being shared by all other towns makes it real congested. It would be nice if we can get more independent safari maps. Increasing the size of current map may also work (I m not sure). but anyway we need some changes by either adding new map or enlarging the...
  6. C

Make Safari a no battle zone

title says it all, but then yea one should be unable to use their pokes to kill safari pokemons (like in gen 4 poke games at least) that brings the true feel of safari if u want to catch a pokemon throw pokeballs or evade them. these were my thoughts because other wise safari is yet another tile...
  7. C

Pop-Up menu after catching a pokemon

I would like to suggest that a Pop-Up menu should be added when we catch a pokemon showing its stats along with an option whether to send it to P.C. or to the prof.
  8. C

Closed the Guild System

The following suggestion links the guild system, gym and breeding as a whole. (thus, it can't be implemented without the day-care center update ) what I suggest is, there would be day-cares in each town (with the normal day-care duties). let the leader of the guild owning the town's gym decide...
  9. C

Closed Player profile and pokemon detail pop-up

I would like to suggest adding player profiles in the game. An additional option on the top right. Carrying information like : 1. Name of the player 2. date of joining / days spent in the game 3. number of pokemon caught 4. number of shiny pokemon caught 5. strongest pokemon (pokemon with...
  10. C

Solved Regarding Tiles Level

I believe, rather than having designated tiles with fixed pokemon level it would be nice if all the travelling tile may spawn any level pokemon within a range (say 5 to 30) . The tiles should have fixed pokemon types and the level may remain variable. For making distant tiles more attractive...
  11. C

Closed suggestions regarding breeding and friendship evolved pokemon

Breeding - there can be day care centers as in real anime and other pokemon games, where players may leave their pokemons with daily charges. These centers should show what all pokemon are already present there ( left there by other players). Since there may be pokemon who breed together and may...
Top Bottom