Search results

1. Marto104

Solved Taller Game Sprites and More fashion styles/hats

Please don't ban me for posting too much heheh, my last say for today 😅 Taller (like the pic attached) sprites to see more of our character and more clothing options please (Scarfs, Bracelets, pearcings, Caps, hoodies, jackets) 😅, and also character profiles, to see more of the character 😆😆😆...
  2. Marto104

Closed PVP other players Anywhere

The Battle Center is an amazing Addition to the Towns and Gameplay Experience, but still a bit limiting.... ... So yeah, this is more of a question than a suggestion, do you plan on adding a direct challenge of other players option anywhere like in Pokemon MMO where we get money and our pokes...
  3. Marto104

Pokeball Problem on smartphone and suggestion

Everything works well on the android phone: pokemon center PCs, Potions, chat, PM, clickables, etc. but Yesterday I was grinding on my phone and I don't know but I thnik I found a starter poke, a charmander i think, and.. I.WAS.ON.MY.PHONE.... 😭 Yeah, had to battle it for xp instead. Devs...
  4. Marto104

Logging off at -6,6 and logging in at 0,0

Why? But I saw a battle arena? Are ypu updating guys rigjt now?
  5. Marto104

Closed Player Titles

Just an idea, what if Players have, aside from the guild tag, a profession or a hint on what they're specializing in below their head, like.... some title. I mean, in the pokeverse, there's bug catchers, aroma ladies, Karate practitioners, students, normal civs, etc. What we have that too...
  6. Marto104

Solved Trainer Cards (Player Profile)

Trainer Cards, where we can see what each player's choice of fashion better and let us have have a better sense of uniqueness or just have fun customizing our look. In the card, we can modify: - Our Body type, hair, skin color (Only at registration) - Clothes - pose on the card - Background...
  7. Marto104

Solved PVP arenas or Areas 🤘

Aside from the pvp of different guild members when inside gyms, there should be designated areas or a challenge option for other players for "anytime PvP" to earn some good xp and money from other, same or non-guild members. ✌ Imagine that area where total war between players and each's 6...
  8. Marto104

Closed TAMAGOTCHI like Taking Care of Pokemon System

Just imagine, playing with ya Squirtle and 3 other pokemon, freding them pokecubes which incrrsses happiness and Health and Having the option to "Pet your Pokemon", and the pokemon willxreact with the cute emoji over head bubblez. 😁 and not doing that lowers friendship, thefefore respect, and...
  9. Marto104

Smowza!

Don't mind me, just playing this epic game, May you and your Pokemon have a nice day 😊
  10. Marto104

Closed Player's own chracter strength and pokemon field commands!

----- Everything Im sayin in this post is of utmost respect to the developers and I'm just giving my own ideas I thought of as I play the game. ----- () with ? = means even I know it's kinda too much but I!mamsayit anyway 😄 So here it is: 1.) Our characters should have our own HP (But we'll...
  11. Marto104

Solved Android Browser Glitch (Google Chrome App)

Tried playing it on Android's Google Chrome and worked like a charm. Problem is though can't catch pokemon because of tapping cancelation, upon opening the bag window and tapping the pokeball, i tap the wild pokemon and the pokeball's selection just.... cancels out and instead the tap becomes...
Top Bottom