Search results

1. A

Banned?

i dont know if im banned or something but whenever i try to load the game it doesnt work
  2. A

HELP!!!

my charzardite x disapeared from my inventory pls help i need to mega evolve my charizard when i get it there
  3. A

Money Bug

1.With any area i go no matter what i only get 9 dollars from fainting pokes pls help i need to grind for cash And every poke is lvl 4 2. i go to every town and look in every house and cant find a quest
  4. A

Selling gengars

Price 8.5k Varies by lvl and iv Price for 6: 45k (discounted) Same as above Any offers leave below Tips r apprecitated
  5. A

Dr.Devil

I have defeated him but have received no prize and im screwed bc my best pokemon is now too high lvl for the battle tourneys
  6. A

Closed Ash's Evolution Tournament signup

For this event you must evolve 3 lvl 15 Snorunts into a lvl 42 Glalies. If you get a Snorunt you may not evolve using a stone. Minimum prize $1500 No max prize set yet Podium style prizes Every person gets to keep 1 Glalie as an event token but must give 2 back to be able to afford cash prizes...
  7. A

Pc bug

i have maybe idk 100 pokemon and i press sort by level in the pc and it just goes blank. Can this be fixed?
  8. A

Solved Friendship

Can u pls add friendship in the game i dont want to spend money to win a friendship evolution from box.
  9. A

choose a president

choose
  10. A

Join attack on pokemon

Fill out this form to apply for our guild: Username: What is your guild currently: How long have u been in this game: How long have u known about pokemon expertise: Why should u join us: Which of our members do u know: Highest lvl poke: What do u know about us: *Joining this guild requires you...
  11. A

Closed Tournament

New tourney coming soon Mike or korto if maybe u can help with this or i can do by meself Cash prize for top 5 Big prizes are being thought of leave comments below 24 hours only get $500 for voting if u vote comment below to claim prize
  12. A

Training For Cash

Me: Ashfrompalettown ,Shorty787, and ChuckNorris are starting a business. We want to train your Pokémon!!! $1.5k per lvl. Just Pm us and we will train your Pokémon. Special Deal: 10% off your first purchase. Happy adventures Tips are appreciated
  13. A

Tepigs for sale

We are currently heading to a place with tepigs. What is the price of them?
Top Bottom