Search results

1. H

My MASTER BALL missing!!

I Haribol purchased a master ball. I never used it /never traded /never gave to a pok to hold it it was in my bag. But now it's missing pls help me and pls fix this bug. You'd sincerely haribol
  2. H

Mega Stones should be added like before.

Pls add mega stone in towns
  3. H

Closed Christmas area is GLITCH

This is to inform that the Christmas area( earlier- Mt. Sliver) is glitch when I ask the buddy elf he lets me go in Christmas area but then the screen is black and in almost 4-5 seconds the game crashes. Pls do something about it. PLEASE SAVE THE CHRISTMAS!!!!!! With best regards HRIBOL.
  4. H

Help my sprite is stuck

My sprite is stuck this may be due to bug(I don't know what is bug in computer)pls administrator's help me fix my problem I have tried reloading nothing happened I logged in and logged out then again logged in but nothing happened. Please please please help me. :-( :-( :-(
  5. H

Closed No legends to be spawned

Registeel should not be spawned in wild it's a legend like all legends pls make it a box pok. With best regards haribol
  6. H

Closed Pokemon playlist should be reintroduced

There should be Pokemon songs to make this game more interesting.🤗😃😊 This will also not bore the player.🎶🎵🎤
Top Bottom