Search results

1. J

Hello :D

Hello everyone my birthday is coming so i figure id do a giveaway tomorrow, It Gunna be Raffle type to whoever wins the groudon, Entry fee is only 250k for a chance to win a mighty groudon. Winner will be announced friday or saturday U.S time pm me on discord or in game to enter :D Good...
  2. J

Pokemon Researcher

kort suggested this long time ago. but dunno if he posted it or not but a Pokemon researcher every 2 mil or so a box pokemon would spawn for everyone to catch
  3. J

Pokedex

Id like to see a megas and alola pokemon in the dex so players can see which of those there missing maybe in a different tab In Pokedex so don't get confused with normal pokedex
  4. J

sorting in pc

All we need is a sort by recent button and sort legendary button thats all
  5. J

Closed More gold options

Possibly buy stuff in the #shop with gold like iv rerolls/ pokemon boxes and candys
  6. J

pokemon leveling up

The pokes that had the exp going the other way still dont level up
  7. J

Closed Gym rewards

Ok here me out, I know i have bad reputation when it comes to gyms and rewards. I was a noob and didn't know better and it was free money so ykyk. Now i feel we should get gym rewards back for how long u take them and not how many times you take them.
  8. J

Closed Player cards

This is Maths suggestion but he doesnt know how to use the forums so im saying it. He thinks premium players should be able to hide there pokemon so people dont spy on him.
  9. J

Closed Location blocking

I know this sounds kinda dumb but maybe an option to hide your location but still have people on your friends list. Say your grinding a tile for a certain pokemon or shiny and you dont want your friends to know where you are so they dont come and steal your spot.
  10. J

Closed Events

Maybe every weekend or every other weekend be a double xp event where every poke gives double xp and double money.
  11. J

Closed Mass items in trades

Be able to add multiple than 6 items in a trade , such as pokeballs, potions, rare candys
  12. J

Closed Shiny researcher

Math talked about it earlier but every 5 mil or so a shiny should spawn. Like the legend researcher but with shiny
  13. J

Closed Pokedex

I feel we should be able to sort in the pokedex by missing instead of scrolling to find the things your missing
  14. J

Solved Lotto, We should be able to mass buy 100 tickets . I rest my case

We should be able to mass buy 100 tickets . I rest my case
Top Bottom