Search results

1. X

Happiness training!

Hey peeps, im currently grinding gyms and dont want to put those steps to waste, the next 3 posts will receive free happiness evo from me! :D
  2. X

Gym update

I think it would be a good idea to put in the time that a gym has been captured.
  3. X

Mike Theory(100% Clickbait)

Huh, so you decided to read this even though I said 100% clickbait. Well, I'll start off by saying this isn't just any theory, lads. This is truly the DTYHEH(Dumbest Thing You Have Ever Heard.) So definitely worth your time(not). The Mike you know is a beautiful zombie with a pidgey on his head...
  4. X

The Search For Tyranitar

As many of you know, Tyranitar is my favorite pokemon and I'm looking for one. Everyone I asked seems to have traded away a Tyranitar, but doesn't actually have one. If you do have a Tyranitar, please say so in a reply to this thread or pm in Rise. Thank you.
  5. X

Shadow Knights Recruiting

Hello, my name is XPhantom and I'm the guildmaster of the Shadow Knights guild. Here are some things that are unique about Shadow Knights. We have weekly giveaways with good prizes, usually starters, money, or box pokemon. We also pay 20k for every 5 gym captures, plus of course, if you defend...
  6. X

Shiny Beheeyem

I am looking for good offers for Shiny Beheeyem, the only one In the game atm. Offer below v.
  7. X

36 Gold Auction!!!!

As I have talked about this in Rise already, some of you are familiar of the concept: This is an auction lasting for the next 4 days. After those 4 days, the highest bidder will get to choose what pokemon they want from the gold shop (36 gold). Basically, you can get any 36 gold pokemon in the...
  8. X

Suggestions To Consider

Hello, the name is XPhantom, and I have 2 suggestions to make. First of all, I feel that the leaderboard system could take a few changes. I would suggest combining the leaderboards together to create a grand one based on points. The top five of this leaderboard will receive rewards at the end...
  9. X

Closed Wild pokemon steeeaaal

IDK if you guys have experienced this but if u haven't I'll explain. U find a cool poke u wanna catch, chuck like 3 million poke balls at it, some random dude comes up, and legit kills or catches the poke themselves, especially in Safari. I think this should not be encouraged at all since we all...
  10. X

Closed Tyranitarite

I am not asking tyranitarite to be immediately out after I post this, but rather I am posting this because I want to ask if there is any way I could speed up the process of tyranitarite getting in the game.
Top Bottom