Search results

1. Jakers1969

Can't Login

Im not sure if pokemon rise itself is down, or my PC... but every time i try to login it instantly logs me out? There shouldnt be any reason for my account to be banned and my PC is working fine. :cautious:
  2. Jakers1969

Solved Glitch in 15,-8

First Glitch: When i go to the portal from 14,-8 to 15,-8.(my way to 20,-9) My pokemon don't go through with me. i have to go back through the portal to 14,-8 and put them all in the pokeballs. then release in 15,-8 just to get them there. Second Glitch: My pokemon keep getting attacked by...
  3. Jakers1969

Update Battle Hall

When i want to battle another play, we have to go one by one or our pokemon will attack our other pokemon. idk why this even happens in battle hall but guild hall my pokemon won't attack each other. If a staff member could at least tell me why battle hall makes my poke attack each other... I...
  4. Jakers1969

Closed Can't Change Guild Name

I just made a new guild today and i made a mistake in naming it. when i tried to change it by going to 'update guild' and changing name, then hitting 'update' the update button goes away and i still have the same name. When i refresh the update button comes back, and i can't change it. i though...
  5. Jakers1969

Buying Shinys under 100K

I just won lotto and don't have anything to spend it all my money one, if one of ya'll has shiny's and needs money...
  6. Jakers1969

Closed Buy 100 Tickets Option for lotto

I think under the 'buy 10 tickets' button there should be a 'buy 100 tickets' (Of course will cost 10K). also maybe the same sort options for selling to prof as for pokemon storage. And also, im lazy, more / commands. like where you last healed (rubyknole) and type /mart you would go to the...
Top Bottom