Search results

1. urizen96

Monetary Reforms for Rise

if aspen no longer exists, then how will you escape 2k poke storage limitation xD. At this point, as everyone become rich which you mentioned earlier, then everyone got difficulty in buying stuff (shinies, leggies etc) and paying higher for it, which used to be cheaper before, hence making...
  2. urizen96

A 3 yr late intro but hi

<.<
  3. urizen96

Monetary Reforms for Rise

decreasing the money earned from fainting wild pokes as well as selling pokes to prof can do the trick, as money inflation is serious issue for rise economy and everyone is affected directly or indirectly from it.
  4. urizen96

A 3 yr late intro but hi

I don't know this player at all
  5. urizen96

Meowdy - I'm brand new :3

nice to meet you
  6. urizen96

1m giveaway

ho-oh , lugia
  7. urizen96

Pokemon Photography

once upon a time, spotted a bidoof chilling in pond
  8. urizen96

Pokedex entries

Think there is no problem in searching for *find in page* option on mobile also and repeat the same procedure. Tbh game meant to be played in PC/laptop
  9. urizen96

quest bug

we are already aware of the issues with quest list and safari zone, Brad will look into them. Until the safari zone bug is resolved , would say avoid going there for now.
  10. urizen96

Pokedex entries

this is one of the method i used to see number of pokedexes i got so far. if you open the pokedex and look for *find in page* option (is accessible by ctrl + F) , then type *caught* there as you can see from above image, you can get the number of pokedex entry u have so far even if you are not...
  11. urizen96

Closed Discord Server Suggestion

Let's say, if anyone post inappropriate stuff or saying something offensive that crosses limit in #dumps, then obviously it will be dealt seriously.
  12. urizen96

About Login Reward/Daily Raffle

if the jai's suggestion have slight possibility of getting abused, given it gets implemented in game. then obviously we wont welcome such suggestion.
  13. urizen96

Storage

Think searching by name in storage for desired poke is better option than what you suggested.
  14. urizen96

Closed GIVEAWAY

in
  15. urizen96

Fix impossible evolutions

Will be rectified with time
  16. urizen96

Closed Q/A for questions

https://forum.pokemonrise.com/index.php?threads/new-section-of-forum.1959/ it is already discussed
  17. urizen96

Fix impossible evolutions

-friendship evolution are working though ( except night evo needs update which is low priority as for now). - location based/ move based evolutions are not implemented at current, you can find such pokes from boxes however.
  18. urizen96

Closed Cloning money you get

based upon what we checked, it seems npcs are working fine here , legend. we got money by beating all npcs including misty one also. maybe your friend didnt saw other npc rewards which he got upon beating them.
  19. urizen96

Closed Those who want the old [Gold store] like this post , I never got chance to buy my very own shiny Rowlet ;) let's hope it returns one day.............

According to brad, gold store won't be returning. but with recent update , you can use those gold which u earned in game to buy Pokemon boxes and other stuff from #shop in rise game.
  20. urizen96

Closed New section of forum

But i have also answered to your suggestion through examples. As for your suggestion which you have posted, global chat in rise is better where you can ask your questions freely, where players will answer your questions. Closing thread for halting expected spam.:)
Top Bottom