Search results

1. xXLegacyWolfXx

Random Trade Requests Problem

Hello, my suggestion for today is to have an option to accept trades or not. Basically in the options there would be something that says ''Accept Trades'', and then there would be a toggle button. I feel this is necessary because of the constant problem of people random trading you, and the only...
  2. xXLegacyWolfXx

The BOis

3. xXLegacyWolfXx

Closed The Soviet Union is Recruiting Members

Hello! This is a new guild known as the Soviet Union. In this guild, members can expect the following: Regular Promotions, Cash handouts, A guild tag that looks like: [USSR], and so much more! As of now there are no requirements to join our wonderful guild. HOWEVER, there are rules and breaking...
  4. xXLegacyWolfXx

Guild Tag In overworld

So, we already know that your nametag can either be white, orange for premium, green for mod, and red for admin. I came up with an idea, how about we put the guild tag next to your nametag in the overworld, instead of just the chat inbox. The idea is probably not that good, but I believe its...
  5. xXLegacyWolfXx

Goodbye Rise.

Hello, Trainers. This is goodbye for now. I'm retiring Pokemon Rise and I want you to know that I will forever hold you all close to my heart. I've been planning my retirement from rise for a good while now. I will still be reachable on Discord but if you are without access to discord this is...
  6. xXLegacyWolfXx

Closed New way to get evs

So I know that you can currently reset evs for 10k so i thought what if there was a way added in which you could max out evs of your choice for 20k
  7. xXLegacyWolfXx

Closed Dark Mode Home Screen

Idk what happened but it looks like a bug or something because i thought only forums had dark mode not home screen
  8. xXLegacyWolfXx

Trivia Game

Hello Trainers, welcome to a new game that I will be starting and updating during my freetime. I will ask pokemon related questions sometimes with or without a picture for it. First person to answer these questions will get a prize. Prizes: To Be Determined
  9. xXLegacyWolfXx

Pokeball Customization

I think that there should be an npc in the lab where you can customize the pokeball that you click to send out a pokemon. Not like make your own custom pokeball but you can choose the pokeball you want to show so like say you have a giratina in the first slot that has a masterball that you click...
  10. xXLegacyWolfXx

lol

11. xXLegacyWolfXx

Poll

Which is the worst shiny of the two?
  12. xXLegacyWolfXx

Starter Poll

Just wanted to see everyone's opinion, lol.
  13. xXLegacyWolfXx

Icon Maker

I like making Icons that for the pokes that don't have a proper pixel one
  14. xXLegacyWolfXx

Different Language Chat Boxes

This my come as a stretch but i think it would be fair to add a chat box for other languages because people could be speaking lets say spanish then could be banned without even understanding what mods could see as warnings and the receiver that speaks another language wouldn't know it was a...
  15. xXLegacyWolfXx

Legacy's Pokemon Trading Business

Hello, trainers this is a beginning of a new business and I will hunt high iv pokes and rare ones and you can buy them here or pm me in rise. Remember ''First come first served'' so if you see something you like make sure to get to it before someone else does. Also you can pm me in Rise and...
  16. xXLegacyWolfXx

Closed Genesect Sprite

This is on behalf of Kyreo33 wanting a new genesect sprite
Top Bottom