Search results

1. CavemanDitto

Team Skull Grunt is done

i have finished it
  2. CavemanDitto

Closed Level 52 tournament!

Its exactly what it sounds like 1v1 battle pokemon up to level 52. up to 6 pokemon can be used battle will start from 27/5/2020 time:5:15 PM bst winner gets 100k and 20 random pokemon to enter say your ig name in the comments and hope luck is with you! the following are banned: hax moves...
  3. CavemanDitto

Team Skull is rising

Team Skull Grunt icon! Enjoy :) :D
  4. CavemanDitto

invisible rare candys

so i bought some rare candys and iv rerolls and a few boxes but i havent got them and i have been charged!! please help!!
  5. CavemanDitto

New ideas for updates

I have 5 ideas for updates comment below which one is your fave. 1. new safari zone type thing. since nearly every MMORPG pokemon game i have played they all have safari zone but what about a portal that can randomly spawn at coords with 20 in it. Kinda like safari zone you have 10mins to catch...
  6. CavemanDitto

spinda ffa!

catch and train your spinda! catching starts (to be decided) and ends at the 1st of mayGive me your spinda's or you will get dq battling starts at 3pm BST 1/5/2020 winner gets all other player's spinda and 20k comment below to enter
  7. CavemanDitto

spinda free4all

catch and train your spinda! catching starts at 20/4/2020 and ends at the 1st of mayGive me your spinda's or you will get dq battling starts at 3pm 15/4/2020 winner gets all other player's spinda and 20k costs 100 to enter comment below after paying me.
Top Bottom