Search results

1. G

Dazzling gleam tm

can u guys and gals put dazzling tm and the other ones in mart? because my uxie only can learn 1 aoe and thats dazzling gleam. hopefully u can add. ty
  2. G

Closed Forum register

Im trying to make a new forums acc and it keeps on saying "
  3. G

Buying a gud leggie

Buying a gud leggie for 4 or 5 mil pm me on rise on 3 cat spam
  4. G

Acc activation not sending

Ive tried to make an acc and it wont send a activation code
  5. G

I do not know any of goldenbrelooms information...

I’ve heard some people have been saying Ik goldenbrelooms password and bs like that... I haven’t seen them in months I barely even remember them.. I do not know their password and I can barely even remember them. They do not know mine either. Just trying to clear things up
  6. G

Closed Cant login

Keeps on saying the server has been interupted :/
  7. G

Cant login

Ive been trying to get rise pulled up for the past hour and it wont load but all my other sites load perfectly fine
  8. G

Trading for 90%+ iv Pokémon

I am looking for 90% and above iv Pokémon pm me on rise or on forums i am on rise basically all day
  9. G

Pokémon boxes

Can u make it were we can buy multiple boxes at a time? Example: 4 alolan
  10. G

Precipitation

Are we able have it to rain and snow in tiles?
  11. G

Hi my name is Goomy2323

Hello everyone, i am goomy2323 and i like Pokémon, Minecraft, and shrimp alfredo. I would like to be everyones friend. I love Pokémon rise, i love everyone on here u guys and girls are the best! I cant wait to meet more people. See u around!
  12. G

Closed Any Level weedle tournament

I am hosting a weedle tourney everybody has 1 day to catch a weedle (april 26th) and has 1 week to train it (use of rare candies will be a dq) then everyone will battle each other weedle and the last one standing wins! Prizes are: Chespin + 80 iv pidgeot + 80 iv poocheyna. Whoever is...
Top Bottom