Search results

1. warviking

V3 War viking's clothes template for pixel art

you submit them to the suggestions forum thread and if staff like them they will add them
  2. warviking

Closed mods like Groot should be thrown out

lol, groot is the best and kindest mod and if he banned you, it must be for a good reason
  3. warviking

Closed GIVEAWAY

i'm in i guess
  4. warviking

V3 War viking's clothes template for pixel art

is there any updates or things peeps would like added to this Guide ?
  5. warviking

screen crash

please make sure you are playing on a computer as phones and tablets are not optimised for the game
  6. warviking

Underground

no
  7. warviking

Closed Rewards for gaining weekly/monthly experience...

your suggestion is so unbalanced it's a definite no 1.the top 3 people would never change as the rewards they get would keep them there. 2,Extra suggestions- 1, most box only Pokémon will be coming to the wild in future so this would be invalid 2, the average player doesn't have that much...
  8. warviking

evolving at the wrong level

pokemon "Nickit" #827 needs looking at. meant to evolving at Level 18 but mine just evolving at lvl 16
  9. warviking

Closed A future pokemon league suggestion

I believe the Dev already has a plan, also your suggestion relies on the activeness of players but all round this would be a coding mess so no.
  10. warviking

UI changes

simply two new sliders that work just like the hide button for chat. 1. for Pokémon along the left side of the screen - toggle the hide arrow to move it to the left and become a thin black line and pop back out again. 2. for the icons at the top right - toggle the hide arrow to move it to the...
  11. warviking

Closed lab selling suggestion

I believe the newly caught Pokémon all appear at the bottom of the list
  12. warviking

Closed Ev drinks

no need, now stop being lazy and train your Pokémon like everyone else
  13. warviking

Closed Surprise trade

little confused as no information to real go on so I'm just going to say there's no need for this
  14. warviking

Closed Most richest leaderboard

it exists but only staff can see it to stop people from targeting the richest people
  15. warviking

Closed Daily log in streak

a new login streak is on the list but it's not a priority right now
  16. warviking

Closed Pokemon gone to storage

this is a net bug and not the game
  17. warviking

Closed if breeding does get implemented i have a idea

Mike don't encourage him lol
  18. warviking

Solved a war's storage idea

back when i was a norm I remember going through storage looking for certain Pokémon and then the server kicking me because it's thought I was afk, well while flexing pokes in chat i had an idea. when you link a Pokemon to the chat it always changes the colour of the name to match its IV's I...
  19. warviking

i cant go on

refresh page and try again
Top Bottom