Search results

1. NeoFireSoul

Closed Reduce EV NPC

wish there is a reduce EV feature and I know there is already a reset EV feature but its so tiring to retrain it when its reset to 0 and its gets harder especially when you lvl is almost 50 NPC that can reduce EV by . 10 . 50 . 100 and I also want to suggest EV items that can increase EV when...
  2. NeoFireSoul

How to Improve Guild System

one of things I noticed by playing the game for a long time is the bad guild system which is use to take advantage of their members. Pros of being a guild leader. . Earn more money by taking gyms. . Admin Control to members . Gold handler . Admin Control to Guild. Cons. . None Members Pros...
  3. NeoFireSoul

Solved #spawns should only show the first coordinate

I noticed the spawn event is kinda fast I don't know if this is a good suggestion but spawns notifications should only show first coordinate and not the whole. Example Notification: (0, hide second coordinate) Reasons: .to give chance to other players who are far from the locations .to have...
  4. NeoFireSoul

Basic Mobile Pixel Art Tutorial

Requirements: . Install ibispaint X . Use proper game templates Get Started: Step 1. Install Ibis Paint X in phone Step 2. Get Templates in the attachments
  5. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

I like the game and i would like to contribute on the development. I'll be adding costumes here hoping it might be added in the game in the future
  6. NeoFireSoul

PC Storage Bug Basculin

7. NeoFireSoul

NeoFireSoul's Trade Store

8. NeoFireSoul

Better Aspen UI Suggestion

I was thinking the devs would add this kind of UI it would be easier to add than to code those like the pc. this way it would easier to differentiate unneeded pokemons.
  9. NeoFireSoul

Suggetion list good to have if possible

if possible: 1. Biomes .dessert .mountains .swamp .tall grasses .abandoned building for electrics <- like caves 2. day and night cycle 3. pokemon ability 4. pokemon nature reroll 5. own chatbox for attack notification <--- super annoying flooding the screen. 6. better UI for mobile <-- it's...
  10. NeoFireSoul

Show pokemon details before selling

I would like to suggest this one since I noticed that I can't check the details of the pokemon that i want to sell like in the PC storage. just to avoid selling those pokemon that i want to keep. I keep selling some good copy of my pokemon since i mistakenly thought that it was the bad pokemon.
Top Bottom