Search results

1. DragonFire123

Closed GIVEAWAY

THE SERVER IS CLOSED NO MORE MEMBERS :D
  2. DragonFire123

Closed GIVEAWAY

1 MORE PLAYER POST OPEN AFTER THAT REGISTRATION CLOSED QUICK JOIN THE SERVER.... BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES
  3. DragonFire123

Closed GIVEAWAY

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR THE GIVEAWAY PLEASE JOIN THE SERVER FOR THE GIVEAWAY https://discord.gg/SyGp6Y6w :D
  4. DragonFire123

Closed GIVEAWAY

AND YEAH FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION IT WOULD BE REALLY KIND OF YOU GUYS IF EVERYONE WHO IS TAKING PART JOIN THE SERVER WITH YOUR POKEMON RISE INGAME NAME! IF YOU LIKE USING FORMS PLEASE PERSON MSG ME IN FORUMS ''START A CONVERSATION'' ALL THOSE WHO HAVE JOINED THE DISCORD SERVER CAN IGNORE THIS MSG
  5. DragonFire123

Closed GIVEAWAY

well i wud like if u do
  6. DragonFire123

Closed GIVEAWAY

could u join the server pls
  7. DragonFire123

Closed GIVEAWAY

Vas happenin everybody!! Well since the past few months i havent played rise like i used to and even sooner i wont be that active well since giveaway's are common i thought to giveaway some of my pokemon since i dont use them and nor have the intensions to and yeah they were getting dusty inside...
  8. DragonFire123

Selling stuff to prof

i clearly remember it being allowed just make sure with the mods @urizen96 is it still allowed if yes then this thread cud be closed
  9. DragonFire123

Selling stuff to prof

if trading between alts are allowed still make a alt of ur own and trade all ur shinies to the alt keep it there safe once needed just take it out for flex or trade or for whatever reason that way u sell ur pokemon n not ur shinies
  10. DragonFire123

Safari Balls

well ppl often come with suggestions like these if u think twice u can find many ways to use the safari balls u have spare in ur bag i'd say try it that way i mean 100 safari balls in 10mins bruh thats gonna be a greater disaster that 30 for the ppl who dont like spare in their bag XD so i say...
  11. DragonFire123

Improved Pokemon Storage

i dont find that very necessary i mean just sort out by IVs the pokemon u wanna ev train its not that hard to ppick the ones u wanna train , the trade part no one had a difficulty with trades i mean in the way u asked , the thing is everyone wanted the iv's to be displaced and gladly Brad did...
  12. DragonFire123

Improved Pokemon Storage

lol this guy XD
  13. DragonFire123

Hall of Skems

ic ic XD
  14. DragonFire123

Closed GIVEAWAY

@Groot close this thread
  15. DragonFire123

Solved invisible bug and Undefined

i come across that thing while catching gyms/in battle halls
  16. DragonFire123

Closed GIVEAWAY

Hey everybody vas happenin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would like to tell all of u that im doin a giveaway since it almost the end of the year!!!!!!! => Giveaway will take place this coming Sunday 12/6/2020 => What type of giveaway u may ask? well i will reveal it on that day [be ready] => Prize for...
  17. DragonFire123

Solved Double XP Day

#Bringcryotilesback XD
  18. DragonFire123

Pokémon Snake Game

Necrozma
Top Bottom