Search results

1. C

Friend ball

Odd that you mention that when the image for the friend ball is actually bugged and when used shows up as a safari ball.
  2. C

Things That Would Make Rise Better.....

I sort of agree with having more box pokes out of boxes, but not in the wild. Many pokemon are only in boxes not to earn money, but because they don't fit in the map. Maybe an egg that costs much less gold, has to be carried around in a team slot to hatch and gives a random pokemon out of...
  3. C

Larger Max Guild Capacity

Maybe have max level guilds have a upgrade thing past levels so you can get more slots
  4. C

The Results Of My Research part 1:This update is the most broken yet

Is it known that the quest list itself may be broken? I had a few quests before the update, and have picked up a few from NPCs since but my list says:
  5. C

Healing moves

A few are already in the game, though most don't work I think. Maybe they could have a reverse AOE, instead of dealing damage, they heal, and have both the 'safe' and 'unsafe' ones, that have different targets. A damage AOE has the safe ones only targeting wild pokes, with an unsafe targeting...
  6. C

Note on where a Pokemon was caught

Ah forget about the map regens, that would mess it up. The only useful notes would then be safari and events. It was just an idea I've had rolling around for a while, maybe could go on to a "caught in [X event]" tag
  7. C

Sublime Uniqueness:Berries And The Addition Of Cooking.

Interesting, but I'm not sure if it would fit. If it does go through, probably with buying them from the farmer instead of stealing. Each farm tile could have a different selection to keep players moving, and would be somewhat close to a town, and maybe rare berries only from gathering
  8. C

Note on where a Pokemon was caught

This may be planned or in work, but since the map had a large change somewhat recently this suggestion is now (now/a few weeks ago) relevant- a note on a pokemon's card of where it was caught, or the other way around, a list of what you've caught in each tile when you click on it on the map...
  9. C

Long-Term Trade

Judging from the spoilers in the Discord server's announcements channel this is underway in a form
  10. C

Closed Global selling

I think this has been suggested quite a bit before and sort of remember an answer of 'it's probably coming sometime in the future' or similar. Here's one that Brad replied to, so I'm not putting words in his mouth- https://forum.pokemonrise.com/index.php?threads/global-market.1428/
  11. C

Closed Noibat Glitch (There is No House 0)

This is an issue for all quests last time I checked. The coords just haven't been updated yet
  12. C

Closed suggestions about travel and exploration

Try holding down shift while running, that speeds up your movement speed. And not to put words in the developer's mouth, but Brad has said there isn't going to be surfing as far as I remember.
  13. C

Pokemon Alphabet Game

raichu- oops
  14. C

Closed Mining Rocks

Sounds cool but really far from what the game currently is.
  15. C

Whats you best rise story?

I was on the Island event, still a big nub (with no master balls) and found a Landorus. I tried using Great, Ultra, and even Premiere balls, (as I was a nub) and Mozzin came by and caught it. I was a little mad, and then he just gave it to me and wouldn't take anything for it. That was my first...
  16. C

Quest list bug

The quest list tells me that this person should finish my "Catch and Evolve a Wailmer" quest but they gave me a new quest instead. I guess these are not yet updated? The quest they did give me says it's in 6,-13.
  17. C

street lamps in wild areas!!

Maybe just around houses and such, and possibly tile exits as well. Could make towns feel a bit safer at night, and the grassy areas more dangerous and spooky. Lamps could also give something else to add seasonal decorations on like how houses had pumpkins next to them last week for Halloween...
  18. C

guild tiles

This sounds similar to an earlier suggestion that was to add houses, which I remember the answer was no. Though it does sounds interesting but a little confusing as to what the goal is.
  19. C

Closed BUG in [1,11] Town

There was a town like that last map as well. I asked in chat when I found it, I don't exactly remember what the answer was but it was confusing and a little rude, something like 'ever played a pokemon game before?'
  20. C

Solved Invisible wild pokes

Mike said server reset, and probably not a map reset. And wouldn't you rather a map reset now than a month from now, when we have a lot of the towns visited?
Top Bottom