3. A

Closed i lost some pokemons

ok
  4. A

bard !! hello
  5. A

i dont remmber all but if u help me to get back scizor and the shiny weedle will be ok ^^
  6. A

favorite list

hmm i will when bard or mike open
  7. A

favorite list

it was weedle with good ivs but its ok ty , the problem no even weedle the problem is the other pokemons i lost today , i got some of my main team pokes disaperd !! i didnt even sell them
  8. A

Hello all today i lost some of my pokemons ... they just dissaperd !! level 70 scizor and shiny weedle and others like more than 10 pokemons !! can u help guys ? and iam sure i didnt sell them in the lab + yh idk my pokes ids :( pls help !!
  9. A

favorite list

i lost today a shiny pokemon for that sad :(
  10. A

favorite list

Hi all ^^ i was thinking if we can add to the game favorite pokemon list in storage and lab cuz some times u sell a pokemon by mistake , so the favorite list will show u a mark or wont let u sell the pokemon in the list what do u think guys ? cya ^^
  11. A

Closed map wiki

really :unsure: thats make since .. so need to do it
  12. A

Closed map wiki

Hello ^^ today i start making a map wiki so what do u think about it guys ? should i keep it or ? and what should i add in it ? cya ^^
  13. A

about last update

aha i see now ... hmm make since ty dude xD its working when i reload now but i think they should fix it tho we dont need to keep reloading lel
  14. A

about last update

for me it always change without reloading !!
  15. A

about last update

dude pidgey level 40 i was selling it with like +350 $
  16. A

about last update

that pidgeot was like 45+ ivs and was level 40 and i just sell it with 170 how come !!!! + no one will sell his high ivs pokes ... it make no since !!
  17. A

about last update

for example pidgeot level 40 btw the funny part even i just sell a pokemon (morelull) 79 ivs with 89$ not even cost a 1 normal pokeball !!!!!!!!!!!
  18. A

about last update

Hello guys hope all fine so about the last update it says that prof. in lab will take IVs into the calculation. ok np but when u was selling a pokemon with 5k+ and now with 170 thats really not fair at all !! specially for new playes .. u already spend like +10 times this price to catch this...
  19. A

wiki

yup it need big apdates then ^^ to make it usefull tho
  20. A

wiki

its not that helpfull tho hmmm
Top Bottom