Search results

1. TheFlamingInteleon

Linked Words

Hey! Linked Words is simple! All u gotta do is say a word ex. French Bread then the other person thinks of a word that links to ''French Bread'' ex. Bread Pudding Then it goes on and on. Ok I'll start Tuna Sandwich
  2. TheFlamingInteleon

Team Rainbow Rocket

Hello This is Team Rainbow Rocket! We Fight Until We Win. Please Help Us Grow By Joining, Own Gyms and give money to the Guild Bank. Newbies that are applying only needs to own gyms, they don't need to give money cause they're new. Members Only. Have Fun! Guild Banner Members: BreBre123
  3. TheFlamingInteleon

TheFlamingInteleon's Art

Hi This is my Art thread. I'll be posting Art daily or twice daily. Have fun!
  4. TheFlamingInteleon

Kyogre's Revenge [RP]

Kyogre, The Sea Basin Pokemon, goes to the wide Galar region to get revenge to Zacian and Zamazenta. This is what happened. Kyogre and Groudon were just testing they're skills by battling then just a minute later, Zacian and Zamazenta appeared and attacked groudon. After that, Groudon fainted...
  5. TheFlamingInteleon

Buying/Trading/Hunting

The Flaming Buying Store Buying any pokemon lower than 10k or if the pokemon is rare then any price The Inteleon Trading Centre Check ign: TheFlamingInteleon then pm me Flame's Hunts Hunting any Common Pokemon for 3k
  6. TheFlamingInteleon

Johto Starter

If You were in the Johto Region who would your starter be?
  7. TheFlamingInteleon

Hello There!

Hi There! I am @TheFlamingInteleon I wish to have fun while im playing this game. I would like to have many friends so feel free to friend request me. And my favorite Pokemon is Blastoise! Enjoy the game!
Top Bottom