Search results

1. Aethlachil

My artworks

You know, on Google image, we can search similar picture from a picture. So when we look with your draw we can find this https://picsart.com/hashtag/charizard/most-edited-stickers :cautious:
  2. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

I know, i try one time, its so hard and boring :x
  3. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

Ooh cool job :o
  4. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

With training you can become better don't worry :3 Animating is so long and hard i don't how you can do it XD
  5. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

Thanks! I use MediBang its really cool to draw, and if you begin some people do tips. sometimes its in japanese so not easy to understand but you can progress easily with others tutos
  6. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

Oooh you like this pokemon too? Mareep is sooo cute :love:
  7. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

Hi today new drawing!
  8. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

Hi today a christmas drawing! I want to draw some of my pokemon but for 2 i forgot i was drawing shinies so i use normal color :'( and like i am lazy i let like this XD
  9. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

Hi today a new draw about a wild battle
  10. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

Hey! Few weeks ago I try to draw something with a lot of things inside! It was for one of my friend on the internet (with the pseudo Paff) so i put his fovourite pokemons
  11. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

HI! Today, I want to show you my Charizard, one make last year, and one during this hollidays (so, few weeks ago).
  12. Aethlachil

Art by Aethlachil

Hi! Today I want to show you how i draw! I learn by myself with tutos but i draw since many years!
  13. Aethlachil

Hi I am Aethlachil

Thanks all :giggle: Yeah DaOneSwagger I draw it myself!
  14. Aethlachil

Hi I am Aethlachil

Hi! Nice to meet you! I am Aethlachil (yeah its hard to write it :LOL:). I am French, 23 yo, and I play since Januar. I like to listen music and I like to draw pokemons. Hope to see you soon!
Top Bottom