3. Ros

Waiting for Players GIGA GIVEAWAY

Don't battle man let only be hunt
  4. Ros

ADD MEGA STONES TO SHOP

If u kill Pokemon there u get no exp
  5. Ros

ADD MEGA STONES TO SHOP

At time of Halloween event last stage had it too but it but it dident gave any exp so can do same in that mine too
  6. Ros

ADD MEGA STONES TO SHOP

Better add the mega stone mine were there are lvl 90 plus pokes as wild spawns and if u lucky u can find stone by certain ways like killing pokemon or breaking rocks with rock smash or buying tools for 1m
  7. Ros

Mega Pokemon profile

When we see some one card me see normal Pokemon photo in place of team So I was think I have seen some scam that people see mega Pokemon in profile and owner of them give normal pokemon to them So simple thing is pls replace the there profile and if pokemon is mega let there mega pokemon...
  8. Ros

storage

cuz u are biggest mistake of world so cant control mistake by seeing ur name
  9. Ros

storage

i asked mods and admin so u should be quit
  10. Ros

storage

when we open it we see 4 options like iv, lvl, shiny, pokedex so if it possible add one with non shiny too cuz when u own high number of shiny it hard to understand if that poke is shiny or normal cuz some poke shiny form in just a shade of orginl form
  11. Ros

Closed GIVEAWAY

i am in
  12. Ros

Good bye everyone!

13. Ros

Name That Nubhorse

1 and 10. Normal form 2 .fire form 9. water form 16. ice form 3. flying form 4. poison form 8. ghost form 5. ground form 6. rock form 12. steel form 17. dark form 7. bug form 13. grass form 14. electric form 11. fighting form 15. psychic form
  14. Ros

Epic Shop

Iwant to know price of armadilo and electrawire pls tell
  15. Ros

Guild base

I have seen in every pokemon movies that every group has its headquarters or base so as we have guild system the guilds which are old than 6 months that can get a base were only guild members can enter and every week a gulid can raid other gulid base It would be fun to put defender pokes in...
  16. Ros

MEGA GIVEAWAY!

I wnat to take part in it
Top Bottom