Search results

1. Ros

Mega Pokemon profile

When we see some one card me see normal Pokemon photo in place of team So I was think I have seen some scam that people see mega Pokemon in profile and owner of them give normal pokemon to them So simple thing is pls replace the there profile and if pokemon is mega let there mega pokemon...
  2. Ros

storage

when we open it we see 4 options like iv, lvl, shiny, pokedex so if it possible add one with non shiny too cuz when u own high number of shiny it hard to understand if that poke is shiny or normal cuz some poke shiny form in just a shade of orginl form
  3. Ros

Guild base

I have seen in every pokemon movies that every group has its headquarters or base so as we have guild system the guilds which are old than 6 months that can get a base were only guild members can enter and every week a gulid can raid other gulid base It would be fun to put defender pokes in...
  4. Ros

Closed i was not lagging

i was roming and saw a player only with hat and got near it and followed him for two tiles still i refreshed my net than also
  5. Ros

Closed direction

add a compass on the screen so that it would be easy to finds the direction on map i was searching for spawn a got in wrong direction so if it is added many trainer would have chance to see new pokemon
  6. Ros

Closed my staters are missing

i got 43 staters when i was counting yesterday but today i got one but i have 42 only how
  7. Ros

search log

Add a search log to the teleporter because its hard to search for the town by scrolling down and a seacrc log in which u can put coords and that place name will come or name of the town:):):)(y)(y)
  8. Ros

pokemon park

for more details use this place it would be nice to have a pokemon park of every player where all pokemon caught by the player can come out and relax with each other.shown in pokemon journey. Pokémon research laboratory located in Vermilion City.A domed area known as Cerise Park is located...
  9. Ros

Closed teleporter lag

i was in town 0,0 than i click on teleporterand it asked where to go i click the grimbrak town it took 1k bt not teleported me so i tryed again then also not then i refresh then also not so i tryed three times total 3k got lost but no teleported
  10. Ros

hello

hi i am ros
Top Bottom