1. P

Looking to buy:

Im looking to buy a box pseudo pm me ingame
  2. P

Closed Attack bug

My trevenant is neither taking damage from wild pokes nor causing da
  3. P

Gold rushes maybe?

Maybe the game can hv a gold rush every month where the rate of getting gold increases. Just a suggestion 😃 -Dan
  4. P

Closed Black screen

I tried to log in twice today but my screen would be black i could see the chat but the rest of the screen was black i could ecen see others posting in the chat. I logged in successfully once and was talking to one or f my friends but then when i pmed him again it wasn't getting posted. Is this...
  5. P

Read this

Umm I know that breeding is a common suggestion but i thought hiw about a nursery where u can buy and hatch eggs. U need to visit the egg once everyday for a number of days before it hatches. The egg or type of egg u get is random. This wilo be helpful in adding egg moves too. A suggesr by - Dan
  6. P

Prof Aspen theory

Who is this mysterious man in a lab coat. What does he do with the pokemon he takes. Does he sell them to others or use them to perform illegal experiments. Why dies he want to buy pokes when he can catch them. Hmm. Just a joke -Dan Put ur theory below :D
  7. P

Closed Exp problem

I caught a lvl 32 growlithe at safari and gave it a fire stone i know that evolves after leveling up holding it so i started training it but i saw its xp was not increasing i checked its info and the exp thing showed full but on the outside exp was shown at zero please help
  8. P

Pokedex

It would be nice if the pokedex had a advanced search option using which u could select the type or weakness of the pokemon and get a result. The pokedex should maybe even have a option by which u could see the pokemon u have caught. That is all. Just a suggestion.🙂
  9. P

Closed Pokemon not evolving

I caught a level 38 hoothoot and as i had seen that such pokemon evolve the next time they level up i tried to make it level up it is now a level 39 but did not evolve
  10. P

Hello

You can call me Dan it's my really old virtual name on any platform i keep my name as Dan. I really love the game and have been playing it for three days now and i checked out the forum today. It is awesome and definitely the best pokemon mmo. I just wanted to say that I love it and I hope this...
  11. P

Evolution

I just wanted to say that instead of asking accept or deny it would be nice to see startle. Just a suggestion
Top Bottom