Search results

1. N

WHAT HAPPENED TO 0,0!!!

The event ended? What did the code mean?
  2. N

WHAT HAPPENED TO 0,0!!!

First time seeing a map reset since I started playing actively. Can't wait to get back. What mega stones are in this map?
  3. N

Bring back the Karp god to his glory days XD

No Sir, U are not the Karp God. That honour can never be claimed by a mere mortal
  4. N

Prof Aspen theory

Nice Trainers card
  5. N

Hey folks, hows everyone doing? Anything spicy happened in the last couple of days ?

Hey folks, hows everyone doing? Anything spicy happened in the last couple of days ?
  6. N

Prof Aspen theory

No U. #BringbackKarpGodtoGlory
  7. N

Berries

I got some points on this to share on berries and happiness. Apologies if this comes as harsh. 1. Berries growing in the current game's timer would be broken as a 24hrs time cycle would be done in a jiffy. 2. There is no mechanic that allows players to make changes to the global map as far as i...
  8. N

Giving Water More purposes.

tbh, I don't see any huge merit in surfing as all the water pokes that spawn far from bridges eventually come near to it and u can throw poke balls even when they are not near. I believe that even though there is some interest in surfing, it will become very mediocre and not fun anymore, thus...
  9. N

Pokémon Snake Game

eevee
  10. N

Pokémon Snake Game

Articuno
  11. N

magnetic field

While on the matter of special evolutions, Can we just get a special stone for the move evolutions too? A single stone for all the special field, move and other such special evolutions.
  12. N

In a Nutshell, that's my point. And in a funny way, since the current system has ivs scaling, Good ivs karps now demand more money to sell in lab XD. I see karps going to nearly -1k too
  13. N

The point of this post was the sheer number of magikarp catches it may need to find a good gyara. On average I may need to level up each karp 5-7 levels before it can evolve and given the huge numbers, it will take weeks if not months as they die easy and dont attack well (I'm not sure if they...
  14. N

This is a plea to take away the negative rates in lab on some pokes. I know of Magikarp and Togedemaru as such. Given the only way to empty pokes without skemming noobs is to sell them in lab, I am legit scared of how many hundreds of thousands i'm gonna lose when I empty my karps storage after...
  15. N

Closed Special Birthday Event

Atleast bring on the Paralyze heal in mart, I wasn't really expecting Birthday presents.
  16. N

Decreasing value of money

I am actually against this because this is one of the ways in which new people can make money on equal footing with long time players. I also am opposed to the popular notion of hate against solo guilds. This is because as a player, I'm not that into Guild wars (that are dominated by long time...
  17. N

Closed Special Birthday Event

I can't think of how people can abuse it given the strict rules about alt accounts in this game (If the Birthday is set in stone like the player username, that is). On that note, I am suggesting what may be in my opinion good for an annual birthday gift. I do think a special area for Birthday or...
  18. N

about last update

Prit, u're right. I tried it after u said and it worked. I dont have the screen shots but here's the rough observation i had. I tried it with a lvl 20 oddish which was priced at ~1800.I levelled it up and it evolved. I went back to the prof and checked it and it rose about 50$ (that's probably...
  19. N

about last update

Ye, i agree with that. I'm selling white iv lvl 25 pidgeottos for under 400-500$
Top Bottom