Search results

1. DaOneSwagger

Closed Health Bar

I think since you can get attacked by wild pokemon then there would be a heath bat for your character so you know how much health you have when and after you get attacked by a wild pokemon, and since our pokemon have a health bar it would be fair if we did to. You don't have to do this but I...
  2. DaOneSwagger

Closed Yellow Scarf Does Not Work For Me

why don't the yellow scarf work, it becomes gray when I wear it...
  3. DaOneSwagger

Closed where is my jolteon T^T

I had a jolteon is my player card yesterday, it wasn't there today. So I checked my PC and I could not find it. I know someone is gunna say, "you probably sold it" or "It couldn't just disappear." I didn't trade, sell, giveaway, and it did disappear. Help me.
  4. DaOneSwagger

WHAT HAPPENED TO 0,0!!!

what happened to the landscape and has anything changed with anything else!?!?!
  5. DaOneSwagger

Karp Kingdom [FISH] and Bidoof Army [BOOF]

We both are accepting players (including nubs) to join our guilds. Bidoof Army is a really fun guild, trust me. They are always on the leaderboard. Also Karp Kingdom is pretty fun as well. Karp Kingdom gives roles so everyone there has a better experience and a fun time. I hope someone will...
  6. DaOneSwagger

Favorite Pokemon, and your Dream Team :3

What is your favorite pokemon? What is you dream team? Do you have your dream team?
  7. DaOneSwagger

Pokemon A-Z (this may take a while)

of this game, the rules are a little similar to pokemon snake game however we name all pokemon that start with A, then B, then C, and so on and so forth I will start it of with Alakazam
  8. DaOneSwagger

Trophy Points

Why are these here, what are the used for? Is it like a currency? :confused::unsure:
  9. DaOneSwagger

I am no longer DaOneSwagger

I cannot change my name however I will change, I have decided on becoming The God Of Magikarp, The Golden Magikarp, so say bye to DaOneSwagger and say hello to KarpGod :cool: (I want to be called that in game)
  10. DaOneSwagger

Worship the Karp God, Where a Karp hat, And Join The Karp Clan

Do u like magikarp, do u like true fashion, would u like to become a karp, than PM me in game and I will send you an invite, join, just do it
  11. DaOneSwagger

Pixel art

I want so see an outfit based on this dude
  12. DaOneSwagger

Teleportation and Building Problems

Everytime I try to go into a building it wont let me in then all of a sudden my screen goes black, I try again and I teleport behind the building, I can't enter buildings now and when I do my screen goes black right after. Halp
  13. DaOneSwagger

Alakazam Theory

Why would Alakazam need money, what is he doing with the money we give him/her. What happened to the original teleporter that is only at 0,0. Do you think Alakazam is up to something, or is he/she just getting money to feed his/her family. What do you think?
  14. DaOneSwagger

Swagger Squad

looking for members to join my guild, and I am announcing that Swagger Squad and FLEX GANG are rival guilds
Top Bottom