Closed 40lvl pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2021
yt
Hi its proman123
see i know that everyon in pokemon rise want to be a pro so i taught humm that everyone can become 1 so i am starting a new thing that is 25lvl pro now what is this 25lvl pro u have to get any poke make it 25lvl and train it u can also ev train but it shold be 25lvl only its will be manny days there will be s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 and beoned
its will be a cool thing therre will be giveaway to poke to the winners . if u wanna join pls tell here or u can also join the poke discord on that i will give more info if u want and u are intrestede in this pls tell
poke discord server only for this https://discord.gg/HVNmBWxVVz
if any other Q and A pm me procasiozoo#7757
and tell me also on this post
rules 3 pokemons only u can use any atack but 1 poke has been fainted u cant use heal or the health giver the prize is a 5o lvl forlgrass

1. its will be held at feb 15 4:15 ISD
  2. @everyon it can be betwee 40 lvl to 50 lvl

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2021
Hi its proman123
see i know that everyon in pokemon rise want to be a pro so i taught humm that everyone can become 1 so i am starting a new thing that is 25lvl pro now what is this 25lvl pro u have to get any poke make it 25lvl and train it u can also ev train but it shold be 25lvl only its will be manny days there will be s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 and beoned
its will be a cool thing therre will be giveaway to poke to the winners . if u wanna join pls tell here or u can also join the poke discord on that i will give more info if u want and u are intrestede in this pls tell
poke discord server only for this https://discord.gg/HVNmBWxVVz
if any other Q and A pm me procasiozoo#7757
and tell me also on this post
rules 3 pokemons only u can use any atack but 1 poke has been fainted u cant use heal or the health giver the prize is a 5o lvl forlgrass

1. its will be held at feb 15 4:15 ISD
  2. @everyon it can be betwee 25 to20 lvl
Make it Lvl 50 and I'll join, pokes. barely evolve to their final stages at Lvl 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom