Closed A KaluX Mini Tourney

What level would you like the Tournament to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys,
I wanna know say a thing and I wanna know a thing. I am going to say me vs legend1. In the first battle which no one spectated legend defeated me. So I posted this👇
Legend defeated me
In the second battle in which math spectated in the middle of the battle I realised one of my Pokemon changed. So I said I'll go and change it u can heal ur poke and come. He said I am not ready for battling third time I won twice and he'd got out of bh. Math told kaluX that I'd lost. Then only I saw this post👇
well if either me or darkboi were online then it counts. if not then the match because of the lack of referee in said battle
And when I told kalux this is too considered as a friendly match, there must be a rebattle yesterday.
But daybefore yesterday, Darkboi said me that there will be a rebattle against me and legend with me or kalux spectating. When I said this to kaluX yesterday he said that math said u lost in tourney. He is a person who I trust. So I said there is no rule as trusted person can spectate. He said there is and said that I am out of tourney. Now the thing I wanna know is am I really out of tourney?

darkboi23

Feb 26, 2021
Unova
Hey guys,
I wanna know say a thing and I wanna know a thing. I am going to say me vs legend1. In the first battle which no one spectated legend defeated me. So I posted this👇

In the second battle in which math spectated in the middle of the battle I realised one of my Pokemon changed. So I said I'll go and change it u can heal ur poke and come. He said I am not ready for battling third time I won twice and he'd got out of bh. Math told kaluX that I'd lost. Then only I saw this post👇

And when I told kalux this is too considered as a friendly match, there must be a rebattle yesterday.
But daybefore yesterday, Darkboi said me that there will be a rebattle against me and legend with me or kalux spectating. When I said this to kaluX yesterday he said that math said u lost in tourney. He is a person who I trust. So I said there is no rule as trusted person can spectate. He said there is and said that I am out of tourney. Now the thing I wanna know is am I really out of tourney?
Yes you are, you been complaining about this for 2 days, KaluX and I were discussing and we concluded that your out of the tourney.

Aug 20, 2020
Fixtures (Updated again jesus wept).png

Updated fixtures for those who wanted to see the next round battles. Note: a few of the people have been switched around here and there because of the times people come online etc. (and no, I don't have bad editing skills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom