Closed A little change in Controles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2020
Could you like change how you bring and send out PKMN like instead of clicking on teir Pokeballs could we use numbers instead 1-6
And could you guyz also do like from 7-9 you can put items on there so like you don't have to go to bag instead you have 3 items on standby

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Numbers 1-6 are used to select a pokemon in that particular slot on ur team and use the right click to control them.

Also alternatively you can use [ to bring out all your pokes at once and ] to send your pokes back into the pokeballs.

when you say 7-9 for placing items, how are you going to select which item you are going to have on standby? We have lot of items and hence i feel using mouse click to select them is the best option yet

Aug 22, 2020
but what if like you can lock in the items to that number and it will transfer to your mouse this will help save time because you can only buy potions and if a Pokemon is about to faint you can rapid use those potions or if there is a rare poke you can just press 7 and you will get the pokeball this will save time for Pokemon and items especially in the safari zone or in the wild cause regularly you have your Pokeballs on Standby with your Bag open which takes up some sapce and you can't see what's happening where the bag tab is on the screen you cloud faint by a pokemon you didnt see because it was behind the bag or miss a rare pokemon and kill it

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
even on my tiny laptop screen i dont have much of an issue with one or two interface boxes being open. you know you can drag them around to the side of the screen where they're less in the way?
generally if i'm somewhere where i'm throwing a lot of balls i have it covering the top half of chat to save even more space, and you can always press ctrl if you're heading that direction and need to move the bag box to the other side.

number keys 1-6 used to be used to send out and recall the poke in that slot but now it's for selecting which poke to be controlled with right-click, i dont see much in the way of options to have both implemented that'd work for everyone :/

Jun 29, 2020
Clicking on ctrl key puts all ur pokes on defend as soon as i see a rare or even something behind the bag i put my pokes on defend and try to see what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom