Closed A suggestion to remove stealing pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, we want to catch a pokemon but other players kill it or steal it. But i want to say that sometimes a guy follow us to disturb like when i go to grass then he follows me and kill my pokes with AOE moves like heat wave earthquack etc. So here is some suggestions to remove this.

1. What if we will click on the pokemon name then there will be a mark that tells us i am catching this pokemone. And if someone intentionally kill it or catch it then it will be automatically report mods and only the person who lost his pokemon can make him remove from report. Report will come after seven days. If the person didnt want to steal. Then he have to return this poke.
2. We can't kill other players pokes any place without battle hall.
3. If we used a pokeball sometimes it doesnt work perfectly like i wanted to throw a pokeball to a rhyhorn but mistakenly i throw it in a geodude. So i am saying that make that the difference of two pokemons must be 32px*32px.
Btw plz reply about each suggestions separately.:cool::cool:

iPlayMaker

Moderator/Future is an imagination
Jan 21, 2020
To reduce the "sniping" we updated and reduced the catch distance. Right now, we can only catch pokemon if we are closer to it, which in turn abstains a player to zoom out and catch a pokemon at long distance.

The above said feature would be enough to reduce the "sniping".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom