about last update

AshEgy

Jun 9, 2020
Hello guys
hope all fine
so about the last update it says that prof. in lab will take IVs into the calculation.
ok np but when u was selling a pokemon with 5k+ and now with 170 thats really not fair at all !!
specially for new playes .. u already spend like +10 times this price to catch this pokemon ....
hope the admin understan this and make it more fair tho !!

cya ^^

AshEgy

Jun 9, 2020
for example pidgeot level 40 btw
the funny part even i just sell a pokemon (morelull) 79 ivs with 89$
not even cost a 1 normal pokeball

!!!!!!!!!!!

AshEgy

Jun 9, 2020
that pidgeot was like 45+ ivs and was level 40 and i just sell it with 170 how come !!!!
+
no one will sell his high ivs pokes ... it make no since !!

pritamgadget

Staff member
Jan 15, 2020
Alola
Hm I noticed this, thought it's just me but I guess not.

So when you catch a pokemon in safari like pidgey and evolve it into pidgeott and then try to sell it to professor, the professor will show you the similar price as of the pidgey until u reload. Once you reload it'll show you the different price for pidgeott.

Last edited:

AshEgy

Jun 9, 2020
Hm I noticed this, thought it's just me but I guess not.

So when you catch a pokemon in safari like pidgey and evolve it into pidgeott and then try to sell it to professor, the professor will show you the same price as of the pidgey until u reload. Once you reload it'll show you the different price for pidgeott.
dude pidgey level 40 i was selling it with like +350 $

Nischay

Jun 29, 2020
Prit, u're right. I tried it after u said and it worked. I dont have the screen shots but here's the rough observation i had.
I tried it with a lvl 20 oddish which was priced at ~1800.I levelled it up and it evolved. I went back to the prof and checked it and it rose about 50$ (that's probably due to a lvl up). I refreshed it and it went to 4000.

But ash is right that previously i didn't have to reload and the price changed automatically. Wonder why that's changed now

AshEgy

Jun 9, 2020
aha i see now ... hmm make since ty dude xD
its working when i reload now but i think they should fix it tho we dont need to keep reloading lel

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
Can someone send me a pic of their Pokemons stats that they're having these problems with?

pritamgadget

Staff member
Jan 15, 2020
Alola
Literally every pokemon brad, Once we evolve a pokemon (for example pidgey into pidgeott) and go to professor, the professor shows the price of leveled up pidgey(and not pidgeott) until we reload. Once we reload then it shows the price of a pidgeott.

Price of normal pidgey:
Screenshot from 2020-07-03 02-31-06.png

Price of pidgeott before reload (price increased but it only considered the 1 level increase)
Screenshot from 2020-07-03 02-32-05.png

price of pidgeott after reload
Screenshot from 2020-07-03 02-32-35.png

For the price to get updated after evolution we have to reload every time.

Top Bottom