Almost Everyone needs this

Aug 22, 2020
a item/Place that raises Happiness maybe you could like add a Restaurant where you order Food And Depending on the Type of food and it's Price it will Raise the Happiness of the Pokemon you give it too. or Add the Soothe bell And what about a Pokemon Daycare each lvl is 1-7k and every lvl in the Daycare raises Frendship by 3-7
Think about it this would Really help out Lot's of Trainers and you would get a Notification every time your Pokemon lvl up and it will keep Going and if you can't pay for it The Pokemon's lvl will revert back to 5 which will give a Risk in Exchange for lvl Service

Mar 4, 2020
good idea but if you will catch pokemon with friend ball then the happiness will be 200 and adding 20 happiness points for pokemon to evolve will not take long.

warviking

Apr 25, 2020
England
"add a Restaurant" what and confirm professor Aspen has been killing and cook all the pokes you sell him lol ...Na but now i'm hungry thanks ..got to go see if aspen got any more griled karp with mashed Bounsweet and a Applin & Foongus gravy XD

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
he just doesn't like the taste. i'm inclined to agree with him, personally.

raising happiness, or using friend balls to have them start at a higher happiness, is already pretty easy so i don't see this being a priority. perhaps something like the haircut brothers somewhere down the line, but anything of this ilk likely won't be coming all that soon.

Top Bottom