Closed Alolan chat ban problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2021
Today when I’m playing rise,I found a green grimer and caught it.However I’m not so sure if it’s a shiny or Alolan forme so I asked in the chat.However,the server blocked the message because I typed the word ‘an*l’.I didn’t type that and I think it’s because the the word Alolan’s synonyms are similar to that word.I think this is quite a problem because players can’t type the word Alolan to the chatroom.

Jul 31, 2021
I think it's because you asked "an alolan" and because chat filter ignores the space the word formed in the middle is the inappropriate word, just my theory (also shiny grimer isn't green)

Apr 10, 2022
Hell
Today when I’m playing rise,I found a green grimer and caught it.However I’m not so sure if it’s a shiny or Alolan forme so I asked in the chat.However,the server blocked the message because I typed the word ‘an*l’.I didn’t type that and I think it’s because the the word Alolan’s synonyms are similar to that word.I think this is quite a problem because players can’t type the word Alolan to the chatroom.
they need the fix this stupid thing cuz I say "ANd ALso" a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom