ban appeal

kazume25

Oct 25, 2019
Username: kazume25
Ban Type: trading event stuff from alts
Why do you think you where banned: he said i trade other pokemon in alt
Who banned you: korto
Why should you be unbanned: i only trde eevee and ralt to other account i didn`t do anything bad
Have you been banned before: no its 1st time

ChefMike

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Johto
this would be because of the 50+ brand new accounts with a single login that each sent 4 christmas candies and gold shop poke to your main

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
ohh... i understand what you mean kort.. and i only have 16 account . and if it have no chance then im ok with it
Why do you need 16 accounts? There is no need to even have 2 let alone 16... Why do you think it's fine to have 16 active accounts?

kazume25

Oct 25, 2019
Why do you need 16 accounts? There is no need to even have 2 let alone 16... Why do you think it's fine to have 16 active accounts?
i usewaly use that account in lotto and when the event start i ended to trde the pokemon i got in the shop to my main and ididnt know that thats is forbiden

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
i usewaly use that account in lotto and when the event start i ended to trde the pokemon i got in the shop to my main and ididnt know that thats is forbiden
So you needed to use 16 accounts to greater your chances of winning the lottery, to trade Pokemon you got from the "shop" and you also used it to abuse the events that we put out. If you can list all 16 accounts I will unban your account, if you cannot, the accounts will stay banned.

kazume25

Oct 25, 2019
So you needed to use 16 accounts to greater your chances of winning the lottery, to trade Pokemon you got from the "shop" and you also used it to abuse the events that we put out. If you can list all 16 accounts I will unban your account, if you cannot, the accounts will stay banned.
ow nice but never mind im quiting tho

Top Bottom