Status
Not open for further replies.

vcllaem

Jul 31, 2020
Username: vcllaem,vcllaem2,vcllaem3,vcllaem4,vcllaem5
Ban Type: Account
Why do you think you where banned: I was banned because of alt abusing
Who banned you: I dont know
Why should you be unbanned: I create accounts because i want to make money but i didn't know it is illegal but i promise not to create any more accounts as well as abuse them so please unban me, i really like playing this game. ( My main account is vcllaem but can you unban the account vcllaem5 too please because i was training my op Riolu there ). I'm really looking forward to hearing goods news from you. Thank you .
Have you been banned before: No I just have been banned for the first time.

vcllaem

Jul 31, 2020
I want to be unbanned with account vcllaem but can u pls unban the account vcllaem5 until i take my pokemons which i transfered to my alt pls i promise not to take money from that account and you can ban it later. Thank you.

vcllaem

Jul 31, 2020
I want to be unbanned with account vcllaem but can u pls unban the account vcllaem5 until i take my pokemons which i transfered to my alt pls i promise not to take money from that account and you can ban it later. Thank you.
I just want to account Vcllaem5 unbanned to take my pokemon caught by my main account for a short term . So can you unban that 2 accounts please ? I promise not to take money from vcllaem5 just take the pokemons

ChefMike

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Johto
pick one account to be unbanned
by your own admission you created all these accounts to gain an unfair monetary advantage over others who don't abuse the system, so no, you can have one account back, and one only. any assets that remain on the others will be lost to you, as will be a percentage of the ill-gotten money on the account you pick.

vcllaem

Jul 31, 2020
I would pick the vcllaem but please i would give all my money to you just to take back those pokemons in acc vcllaem5 that was my best Riolu and the Pangoro in that account was the first pancham i caught i promise to put all money to acc vcllaem5 for you to lock it but pls dont take my pokemon away
Please I promise not to make anything stupid more in the future so please Mr.ChefMike

warviking

Staff member
Apr 25, 2020
England
you've been told one account and only one will be unbanned everything else is an acceptable loss so stop pestering for more. mike is being very nice by even giving you one back, if it were me it would have been a IP ban and a big fat no to the appeal

vcllaem

Jul 31, 2020
I know he is nice of giving me a chance but as i said i would choose account vcllaem and i just want to take my pokemons back and put all of money from alts in account vcllaem now into vcllaem5 for returning my pokemons then mr.Mike will lock account vcllaem5 . I know my fault and i really love my pokemons in account vcllaem i would to give mr.Mike the password of acc vcllaem5 to check if i have put all the money from all accounts or not so please just this time . Thank you for your advice warviking.

vcllaem

Jul 31, 2020
by your own admission you created all these accounts to gain an unfair monetary advantage over others who don't abuse the system, so no, you can have one account back, and one only. any assets that remain on the others will be lost to you, as will be a percentage of the ill-gotten money on the account you pick.
Can you please read the message i write below i forgot to reply that
can you please read what i wrote below i forgot to reply thead ban appeal as moderators warviking alerted me . Thank you

vcllaem

Jul 31, 2020
But one more chance can you someday considerate log in account vcllaem5 and have a trade with me so that i can get my pokemons back .I will try to earn enough money that equal to the amount i took from alts and trade for my pokemons so that can be fair to another players in the game who dont abuse alts account ,too . Thanks you so much.

vcllaem

Jul 31, 2020
what part of non-negotiable didnt you understand?
see also chaitugss' post above
I mean i choose account vcllaem but i asked you if i can fix my fault in the future and take back pokemon. Sorry but i'm really love those pokemon.So i really want you unban account vcllaem first then if you allow me to fix my fault you unban vcllaem5 then i will put amount of money which is equal to the amount i got from alts abusing through fighting gym and i get my pokemon back which i caught in account vcllaem. But if unbaning account vcllaem5 is non-negotiable as i said you just unban account vcllaem please.Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom