Battle hall suggestion

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
I think this suggestion can make this battle hall better and we won't need any judge or something to justify the battle.

My suggestions:

So, my suggestion is if we talk with any battle we will see this-

1612005294048.png
If we click to create a battle room we will see this-
1612005255424.png

And if we click to join a room we will see this-

1612005198737.png
And if we click to watch a battle we will click we will see this-

1612005338431.png
Explanation of my suggestions:

Create room means we will make a room with its name and the game will give us a random code like fasdsf and if someone wants to battle with me, he will pm me and I will send him the room name and he will join. then I will send the code of my Room name in Global chat and people will come to the battle hall and they will watch our battle! and there will be a line in every "battle hall room" and a leave option like this-

The people and pokemons outside the line will not have any effect inside of the line and they can't go inside of the line. Also, the people and pokemons inside the line will not have any effect outside of the line and they can't go outside of the line. And people can leave this battle room by clicking the "leave button" as you can see above. The people who are battling against each other will appear inside the line and people who are watching will appear outside the line.

And the "choose your first pokemon" option will work like which pokemon will be sent out first in the battle hall so that we can't see the opponent's pokemon after joining. And we will not be able to send out pokemon after seeing the opponent's first pokemon. It's only an idea I didn't say, "make the leave option exactly the same as I described" or "the buttons will look exactly the same as I described". I just wanna say the work of every option and post the images to describe well nothing else.

That's all. I didn't copy another person's creation, it's my creation that I make by HTML coding and pixel art. I think you guys can understand what I'm saying. By this suggestion, none can disturb during a battle and none can send out pokemon after seeing the opponent's pokemon, so we don't need a judge or any staff member during battle. I hope you guys will like this suggestion...

Edit: every room will have a code after joining but it will be random and players can't fix this/see the code before joining. The people who wanna watch battle must need the code. Also, there will be a name of the room that only the creator of the room can fix. And we can't see the name in battle hall, the creator of the room will have to remenber the name to call other players. And the person who will battle must need the name to enter this room. After leaving all people from the room, the room will be destroyed so that browser doesn't need to load too much battle hall room. Also this system can make players able to battle from any battle hall.

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
well its a good idea jst making a room for battle n team ups will be good too also spectate can be added
if creators get time frm other works i suggest they add this stuff
grt suggestion btw

Yogak1

Jan 27, 2021
I think this suggestion can make this battle hall better and we won't need any judge or something to justify the battle.

My suggestions:

So, my suggestion is if we talk with any battle we will see this-

If we click to create a battle room we will see this-
And if we click to join a room we will see this-

And if we click to watch a battle we will click we will see this-

Explanation of my suggestions:

Create room means we will make a room with its name and the game will give us a random code like fasdsf and if someone wants to battle with me, he will pm me and I will send him the room name and he will join. then I will send the code of my Room name in Global chat and people will come to the battle hall and they will watch our battle! and there will be a line in every "battle hall room" and a leave option like this-

The people and pokemons outside the line will not have any effect inside of the line and they can't go inside of the line. Also, the people and pokemons inside the line will not have any effect outside of the line and they can't go outside of the line. And people can leave this battle room by clicking the "leave button" as you can see above. The people who are battling against each other will appear inside the line and people who are watching will appear outside the line.

And the "choose your first pokemon" option will work like which pokemon will be sent out first in the battle hall so that we can't see the opponent's pokemon after joining. And we will not be able to send out pokemon after seeing the opponent's first pokemon. It's only an idea I didn't say, "make the leave option exactly the same as I described" or "the buttons will look exactly the same as I described". I just wanna say the work of every option and post the images to describe well nothing else.

That's all. I didn't copy another person's creation, it's my creation that I make by HTML coding and pixel art. I think you guys can understand what I'm saying. By this suggestion, none can disturb during a battle and none can send out pokemon after seeing the opponent's pokemon, so we don't need a judge or any staff member during battle. I hope you guys will like this suggestion...

Edit: every room will have a code after joining but it will be random and players can't fix this/see the code before joining. The people who wanna watch battle must need the code. Also, there will be a name of the room that only the creator of the room can fix. And we can't see the name in battle hall, the creator of the room will have to remenber the name to call other players. And the person who will battle must need the name to enter this room. After leaving all people from the room, the room will be destroyed so that browser doesn't need to load too much battle hall room. Also this system can make players able to battle from any battle hall.
I liked your suggestion because it is nice to watch and play but instead of password you can change as allow spectators or not option

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
yeah but allow spectators and not allowing spectators is a good option but in that case, there can be a problem that if they want to watch any battle, which battle room will they go to? all rooms don't matter with areas in this suggestion, only battle room codes name matters. So, in that case, it will not be understood which room will the spectators go to? That's the main reason that I said to use a code or password system. If you don't wanna allow people in your battle hall, then don't give the code publicly and if you want people in the battle room then send the battle code in public. and if you wanna show battle to only one player, send the code in the player's private message! and I described two things- names and codes. codes will be random and we can only see codes after joining the room not before. and if there is no "name" option and I want to invite another player to watch then they will just destroy the battle by joining the battle instead of watching. That's why I said two options- "name" and "code". Me genius. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Feb 7, 2021
yeah but allow spectators and not allowing spectators is a good option but in that case, there can be a problem that if they want to watch any battle, which battle room will they go to? all rooms don't matter with areas in this suggestion, only battle room codes name matters. So, in that case, it will not be understood which room will the spectators go to? That's the main reason that I said to use a code or password system. If you don't wanna allow people in your battle hall, then don't give the code publicly and if you want people in the battle room then send the battle code in public. and if you wanna show battle to only one player, send the code in the player's private message! and I described two things- names and codes. codes will be random and we can only see codes after joining the room not before. and if there is no "name" option and I want to invite another player to watch then they will just destroy the battle by joining the battle instead of watching. That's why I said two options- "name" and "code". Me genius. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
nice idea

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Mods and admins are working on whole game and if they don't then we can do nothing. Isn't it same like the thing I said? If yes, then they shouldn't make suggestion because they are working on whole game. So, your logic is weird. And also, in your logic they shohldn't make suggestion section but they should do it in reality. So, I think your logic is weird and funny, lol.:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Yogak1

Jan 27, 2021
Randomly

Top Bottom