In order to see the images, you may be required to login to the forums using your in-game username and password
There's a lot queries that are asked by new players when they start their journey on Pokemon Rise. This forum post intends to answer as many queries as possible. Also, we intend to explain how the game works and share information to the best of our knowledge.
Lets start off by getting to know the rules. If you don't adhere to the rules, your journey won't last long. So let's read the rules, adhere to them and stay out of trouble
- What are the buildings present in each town and what is the significance of each building?
- What do the icons on the top right signify? Where can i buy pokemon using gold? How do I unblock someone? How do I accept friend requests? What is a player card? Where can I see my current quests? What can I purchase from store? What all are available in the bag?
- How to buy items from the Mart? What are the uses of different items/stones in the Mart?
- How do I heal my pokemon when I faint? How can I swap my team? How can I teleport to another town?
- How do I sell my pokemon to Prof. Aspen? How do I teach a move to pokemon? How do i nick name my pokemon?
- How do I create a guild? How do I join a guild? How do I leave a guild? How can I invite members/players to guild? How can I kick a member/player from my guild? How can I promote/demote a member/player? How can I disband my guild?
- How do I capture a gym? How can I obtain a gym badge? How to add defenders? How to battle a member of my guild? How to have a Guild vs Guild battle? Where can I battle other players (PvP)?
- What is Safari Zone? How do I change my look? How do I buy Lotto tickets?
- What pokemon can we find in Safari Zone?
- How do i travel to next town? Is there a map for the game? Wbere is the next town?
SOME HELPFUL COMMANDS AND SHORTCUTS
IN GAME CHAT COMMANDS:
/help - Show all available commands
/location - Reveals your current coordinates
/spawns - Reveals all current pokemon spawned by the server administrators
/faint - Spawns you back at your last healed Pokemon Center. Will faint you to hometown if that is your last used PC
/ht - Spawns you back to Pokemon Centre at coordinate 0,0 (HomeTown). But the command is currently disabled and hence you cannot use it
/ignores - Shows your list of ignored users
[ - Call out all pokemon
] - Call back all pokemon into pokeballs (must be in range)
CTRL - Set all pokemon to DEFEND
Number keys 1,2,3,4,5,6 Allow you To control one of your pokemon. The number key will correspond to the pokemon position in the Team
How can you control your pokemon?
- You can only control one pokemon at a time
- Right-click your mouse button to guide your pokemon to a specific spot direction etc (especially useful if you wish to kill wild pokemon infront of you to ensure safe travel)
Last edited by a moderator:
Likes: Mcmal1 and xXLegacyWolfXx