Berries

GK

Artist
Apr 22, 2020
thats not working and night time evolution is not in the game so you have to wait until brad adds it in the game

Feb 28, 2020
yes thats how snom evolves but it's not implemented, very simple. Also you can't forget that friendship berries hurt the pokemons stats so better to just catch in a friend ball and kill a couple pokes to evolve a friendship evo poke

Nischay

Jun 29, 2020
I got some points on this to share on berries and happiness. Apologies if this comes as harsh.
1. Berries growing in the current game's timer would be broken as a 24hrs time cycle would be done in a jiffy.
2. There is no mechanic that allows players to make changes to the global map as far as i know currently. It needs a huge update as what it essentially means is that anyone can effectively spawn a global common loot ball anytime and anywhere which has a time lag before it can be collected.
3. If u can plant a berry and make 3 for urself, its gonna definitely lead to abuse. Mart items like potions, status heals will be redundant in no time.
4. Use friend balls and don't complain about the 20 happiness. Go on one gym capture cycle (Mine was about 30 towns) and see how much a poke gains happiness, u will be surprised. If its a traded poke, then it should be a good poke worth the effort for the trade to happen in the first place.
5. Put some slots empty for such happiness pokes while doing ur daily game. I'm pretty sure u wont be needing all the slots for any kind of in game content except for the battles. Trust me, I did this with that woobat (along with others) and it went to 255 before i even realised it.
6. Safari has Riolu, togepi and woobat evolving on happiness i believe. A good riolu and togepi are worth the effort (train evs that needs travelling and it gives happiness too) while the other one is worthless to even try for evolution.

xXLegacyWolfXx

Feb 28, 2020
I got some points on this to share on berries and happiness. Apologies if this comes as harsh.
1. Berries growing in the current game's timer would be broken as a 24hrs time cycle would be done in a jiffy.
2. There is no mechanic that allows players to make changes to the global map as far as i know currently. It needs a huge update as what it essentially means is that anyone can effectively spawn a global common loot ball anytime and anywhere which has a time lag before it can be collected.
3. If u can plant a berry and make 3 for urself, its gonna definitely lead to abuse. Mart items like potions, status heals will be redundant in no time.
4. Use friend balls and don't complain about the 20 happiness. Go on one gym capture cycle (Mine was about 30 towns) and see how much a poke gains happiness, u will be surprised. If its a traded poke, then it should be a good poke worth the effort for the trade to happen in the first place.
5. Put some slots empty for such happiness pokes while doing ur daily game. I'm pretty sure u wont be needing all the slots for any kind of in game content except for the battles. Trust me, I did this with that woobat (along with others) and it went to 255 before i even realised it.
6. Safari has Riolu, togepi and woobat evolving on happiness i believe. A good riolu and togepi are worth the effort (train evs that needs travelling and it gives happiness too) while the other one is worthless to even try for evolution.
Simple do real time hours instead of in-game hours so it’s not broken

Top Bottom