Closed Black screen Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

pianocw

Oct 12, 2021
Ok guys please stop panicking.
There is multiple options. 1 could be either the server has crashed, other could be to unknown reasons.
Please do not panic at this time and I can promise you the mods and admins and devs are currently working on it.
Meanwhile you can be patient :D

Nov 1, 2021
Ok guys please stop panicking.
There is multiple options. 1 could be either the server has crashed, other could be to unknown reasons.
Please do not panic at this time and I can promise you the mods and admins and devs are currently working on it.
Meanwhile you can be patient :D
yes, could be the server

pianocw

Oct 12, 2021
P.S I'd also like to say I'd predicted this in my mental state of PTSD. Also i have suspicions that some person is trying to hack rise. Admins and Mods do not reply to this unless you believe it and will investigate further. Also ask Kage for more info :D

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
P.S I'd also like to say I'd predicted this in my mental state of PTSD. Also i have suspicions that some person is trying to hack rise. Admins and Mods do not reply to this unless you believe it and will investigate further. Also ask Kage for more info :D
We're not getting hacked... Our host provider did some work on them and I wasn't awake when it came back up to restart the server.

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
Hack LoL 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom