Blocked ppl shouldn't be able to see player card

Dec 27, 2018
This is a huge nuisance. Ppl start keep tracking of what u got and stuff like that, and also random ppl irritating by saying that they want to buy the pokes, even when none was posted in trades.
Just a request, pls don't allow the ppl whom we block, to view our player cards.

Dec 27, 2018
Oh and more to that, it would be also helpful, if blocked ppl aren't able to read what we write on global/battle/trades/guild tab.

Trucid

Nov 2, 2019
simply block them,they wont be able to send you trade req nor send messages to you for trading,and as for global tab etc,you might be having problems with the person not the person with you,so i dont think its a crime to view a message of the blocker;)

Dec 27, 2018
I don't think u dont understand English? Cuz what u have written and what my topic is, literally don't have any relation. I'd better just wait for staff though.

Dec 27, 2018
That's not the point mike. I can give u specific description in PM's. But ppl start tracking what all u got, and it's really annoying. I don't think there should be any issues with blocked ppl not being able to see the card. It's as easy as that

Dec 27, 2018
Actually there's a better idea. Ppl not on the friend-list shouldn't be able to access player card. That would be better I suppose

Trucid

Nov 2, 2019
But then while trading shinies people would get scammed/fooled without the knowledge if it's a shiny or not if they aren't in your friend list and more important is they won't be able to check pokemons ivs if the trader is not willing to show it in the chat tabs😅

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
and people got conned left right and centre :p
in fact this was one of the main reasons why you could subsequently open pokemon profiles from the player card, something that you couldn't do initially.

i can see the reasonings for not allowing blocked players to look, but for johnny public, that seems like going a bit too far- though to be honest i'm still not sure what this "people tracking what you've got" concern is even about ^_^

Top Bottom