Bring back the Karp god to his glory days XD

Nischay

Jun 29, 2020
This is a plea to take away the negative rates in lab on some pokes. I know of Magikarp and Togedemaru as such. Given the only way to empty pokes without skemming noobs is to sell them in lab, I am legit scared of how many hundreds of thousands i'm gonna lose when I empty my karps storage after i find orange ivs and finish the hunt. If the aim is to stop abuse by selling hoards of karps and make millions from them, at least price them at zero.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
maybe not worth what it costs to find a decent karp and sell the junk, i paid about 4,5k to get rid of the karps i caught looking for the gyara i trained, but ye there are worse picks you could make for a water type

Nischay

Jun 29, 2020
The point of this post was the sheer number of magikarp catches it may need to find a good gyara. On average I may need to level up each karp 5-7 levels before it can evolve and given the huge numbers, it will take weeks if not months as they die easy and dont attack well (I'm not sure if they even can learn any aoe). I am not lookin to profit from catching karps, just dont make me lose money while selling them as i already lose a ton of money just by buying balls to catch them. There really is only one viable way to off load bulk pokemons and that is by lab. Evolving them just to sell is enough to get a person rage quit rise. I really dont want to waste my life evolving karps just to sell in lab XD

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
its an issue that affects a single pokemon :/
yes it took me 200 karps to find the 80% i turned into a tourney gyara, and almost 5k to get rid of the junk because i was too lazy to evolve them all first... but they take very few balls to catch (especially with false swipe working now, it didnt when i was catching them) and in this day and age where cash is too easy to earn, is it really that much of a hardship?

Feb 28, 2020
Honestly who uses Todeg in a team anyway and if there’s a problem with the negative rate for majikarp just kill them for speed Evs and save your pokeballs

Nischay

Jun 29, 2020
I guess the point here is why - value when you can just have it for 0. saves the time to add the release button.
In a Nutshell, that's my point. And in a funny way, since the current system has ivs scaling, Good ivs karps now demand more money to sell in lab XD. I see karps going to nearly -1k too

Top Bottom