Bug with @ Gym leaders Misty and Erica

balt

Jun 7, 2020
today it is 02/02/2020 at 22:56 Polish time, I wanted to fight with Erika for a badge ... but at the beginning she didn't start the fight. I logged out and logged back in ,and the game transported me to the city on coordinates 0.0. Teleporter's slag and teleported back to Laryze Town. Erica still did not start the fight and even spoke a dialogue that says after the fight. then another player will fight with her and win her. I still couldn't fight Erica and logged out and logged in to the game. and again the game teleported me to the city on coordinates 0.0 but on my character account there was about 10k and 40k appeared there. I checked my Trainer Card and it turned out that I received money and a grass hall badge without fighting any fight with the Hall Leader.
I can't fight with Misty either. Please check it out. thank you :)

P.S. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and my English

Ari

Jun 20, 2020
India
You did the fight,you wouldn't receive the badge without fighting and also if you get disconnected/refresh during the time your in a gym it will automatically teleport you to pokemon center,maybe your pokes were out and they fought Erikas poke but you didn't get the notification for some reason?

Top Bottom