Closed Can you update trade style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Problems:
Sometimes, we finish our pokeballs during travelling and that's why we need to buy some pokeballs if we see any rare pokemon or something. So in this case, if we want to buy pokeballs by trading, we cant get pokeballs fast bc in we can get only six pokeballs at a time. So we need to trade a lot of times which is wasting time.
2. In trade if someone send any pokemon, we can't see the data about this pokemon so we have to say that send it in global which is also wasting time.
3. In trade box, we saw that there are two names of players who are trading. In that case we need to type the name of other player if we want to talk with him and its kind of wasting time.

It means the whole trade can waste much time.o_Oo_Oo_O

Solutions:
If we click on any item during trade, there will be an option where we can type the numbers of those items after clicking on them (other player can see the number) and also add more boxes of items in trade.
2. If i click on the pokemon card then we will get the data of this pokemon.
3. If I click on the players name at top right during trade then we can see the same options as we can see when we click on players name in global chat.

I think it will make it better.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

That's all. Please reply each suggestion separately and thanks for reading this.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Problems:
Sometimes, we finish our pokeballs during travelling and that's why we need to buy some pokeballs if we see any rare pokemon or something. So in this case, if we want to buy pokeballs by trading, we cant get pokeballs fast bc in we can get only six pokeballs at a time. So we need to trade a lot of times which is wasting time.
2. In trade if someone send any pokemon, we can't see the data about this pokemon so we have to say that send it in global which is also wasting time.
3. In trade box, we saw that there are two names of players who are trading. In that case we need to type the name of other player if we want to talk with him and its kind of wasting time.
It means the whole trade can waste much time.o_Oo_Oo_O
  1. Make it a habit to carry extra pokeballs while grinding, there won't be a need to trade. If the limit is removed, no one will buy pokeballs beforehand and the number people asking for pokeballs in chat will only go up
  2. This is the reason player card was added. You can always click on the player's name in chat or their avatar to check the profile of the pokes they are trading. There is no need to ask them to post the profiles in global
  3. Honestly, i don't understand what you're trying to say here, mind elaborating a bit?

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Plz wait i need to take a screenshot so plz dont close this before sending the screenshot. :censored::censored::censored: but if u have hurry then i can say that i mean- after sending trade we can see a trade box and at the top left and top right we can see that "someone's offer". Example: if u and i want a trade, I can see that my name is at top left of trade box and ur name is top right o of trade box like" groot's offer", rajin100000's offer. If i want to talk with u i need to find any of ur message or i have to type ur name. But it becomes difficult when other has a big name and we need much time to type his/her name. So i wanna say that it could help us that we can see player card, message, friend request(not block and trade as we r doing trade) options if we click on the players name at top right of trade box. Example: if i want to pm u during trade, i can click on "Groot's offer" and i can see three options- player card, message, friend request so that i don't need to type the name and i can send u pm easily (it's an example, some ppl have huge name like mohamedsharukh)

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Plz wait i need to take a screenshot so plz dont close this before sending the screenshot. :censored::censored::censored: but if u have hurry then i can say that i mean- after sending trade we can see a trade box and at the top left and top right we can see that "someone's offer". Example: if u and i want a trade, I can see that my name is at top left of trade box and ur name is top right o of trade box like" groot's offer", rajin100000's offer. If i want to talk with u i need to find any of ur message or i have to type ur name. But it becomes difficult when other has a big name and we need much time to type his/her name. So i wanna say that it could help us that we can see player card, message, friend request(not block and trade as we r doing trade) options if we click on the players name at top right of trade box. Example: if i want to pm u during trade, i can click on "Groot's offer" and i can see three options- player card, message, friend request so that i don't need to type the name and i can send u pm easily (it's an example, some ppl have huge name like mohamedsharukh)
not necessary at all, use the /pm command.. looks like ur too lazy xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom