Solved Can't login!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2020
I have been trying to login but the game opens and closes in a while leading to the window with:
"Continue playing as OmKumar"
"Logout"​
Even if I do continue playing as OmKumar,it repeats.I was able to login and play some hours before itself.Therefore pls see into it and correct it as quickly as possible.

Mar 7, 2020
Sorry now I got it,my brother played just before me and didn't logout that's why his name appeared.But I don't understand why u people banned me I didn't even TRD with this one.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
haribol/JAI_PRAMOD_KUMAR/REDtrainer38/ThePokemonRanger etc keeps making new accounts to avoid his ban and is still trading between alts to convince generous players to sell him stuff at a discount, so has been IP banned.
This new account may not have traded with your other alts, but if you're just gonna keep making new accounts to avoid your ban, you're gonna be blocked from using any of them. apologies to your brother, but your actions will likely have impacted on him too.

Oct 24, 2019
Ok ok promising that I will now not make any accounts just notify on forums that how much year will it take to unbann me.😢😢😢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom