• level 50

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemisis

Jan 23, 2022
A small tournament will be a on 28 th June . pokemon alowed only fire type. There will be a selection round where u are alowed to use any type of pokemon but no slaking . they must be of level 100. Coming to moves false swipe banned .NO status alowed. burning and poisening alowed through stab and non stabmoves only
selection -2 Normal tournament . ( level 50 6v6 , Tourney rules to be folowed which u guys are know beter than me)
selection -1 - u need to catch a pokemon evolve and ev train. ( Random pokemon will be given to u and the evs u need to train will be provide to u ) There will be no time limit Main to final alowed :- only fire type format 3v3 .
player till date : kop, pika1backsu, charizard 1234

REGISTER BELOW IF U ARE INTERESTED

Last edited:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
a few queries:

Nemisis said:
NO status alowed. burning and poisening alowed through stab and non stabmoves only
what about paralysis, sleep, confusion, flinch etc?

Nemisis said:
selection -2 Normal tournament . ( level 50 6v6 , Tourney rules to be folowed which u guys are know beter than me)
there aren't any fixed tourney rules. it's your tourney, you tell us the rules ^_^

Nemisis said:
selection -1 - u need to catch a pokemon evolve and ev train. ( Random pokemon will be given to u and the evs u need to train will be provide to u ) There will be no time limit Main to final alowed :- only fire type format 3v3
i don't understand this part at all. we've got to catch pokémon to be trained, but the pokémon will be provided? what happens to the pokémon we catch? are we only allowed to catch fire pokémon? i don't get it.

interested, but confused.

Nemisis

Jan 23, 2022
what about paralysis, sleep, confusion, flinch etc?

there aren't any fixed tourney rules. it's your tourney, you tell us the rules ^_^
-They have to be lvl 50(under lvl allowed) for slection round only
-No legendary,Psedo legendary,Ultra beast,Mythical pokemon(Rhyperior alowed though but slaking ban)
-No held items or using items in the middle of the match allowed
- mega evolutions alowed in main round to final but only fire . NO use of duplicates mega evos like char x or char y in one team
- 140 and above power moves alowed in main round and above (Aoe moves allowed)
-soley paralyzing ,poisoning,freezing,burning moves are alowed through move only like darkpulse cause flinch and flamthrower cause burnt. no using of stus move . and sleep doesnt work in these game i am damn sure

i don't understand this part at all. we've got to catch pokémon to be trained, but the pokémon will be provided? what happens to the pokémon we catch? are we only allowed to catch fire pokémon? i don't get it.
A Random poke will be given to u generally which are easily available in wild and safari u need to evolve it and ev train it in . no recruiting of orthers members fr ev trainning of that poke will alowed . circumstancially u might have that mon in ur storage and then u can have use but u need to be the original trainer . HOPE ALL UR QUIREIS ARE CLEAR .😀😀😄.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom