Check out me and my sis’ art!

Oct 14, 2021
I really drew it, and I didn’t watch YouTube videos. Look closer and you can see the marks of my drawing, and not a perfect copy of it. Look at these two photos, and u can see that I actually drew it myself, I added the touches of the dark places and white places, although I did take some looks at the original, I really drew and coloured it myself , so don’t judge me just because my drawings look similar

4C44C30F-1420-4906-9ED3-9B1DEDA0F515.png 78CC9231-5A27-4EA3-9F7C-76FFB20D31BC.png

Oct 14, 2021
Oh, and by the way, I used computer, and not a piece of paper. And I have never watched this YouTube video before, so just stop the fuss and respect the hours I spent to draw these.

Oct 14, 2021
How could it of taken that long to just type the words?https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Alola_Starter_Pokémon
And theanswer to this, is that I spent a long time drawing Infernape, and not then alola starters. Although they were all a bit annoying because of the light places and the dark colours, and you can see a slightly different colour I used compared to the normal popplio, to prove that I was drawing that.

Oct 14, 2021
Not tryna say this is fake or copied but i notice these are the exact same drawings from this youtuber
And this, these three pictures are the most common pictures of cyndaquil, quilava and typhlosion. I chose the simplest one and most common one. Just because the drawings look the same, doesn’t mean I am copying it. So just stop suspecting that I copy and pasted it, and if u don’t wanna see my drawings, then go away! Don’t bother other people

Mar 2, 2022
hey, do you think you could make up some mega evolutions for espeon,umbreon and sylveon bc they are my favorite out of the eeveelutions

Top Bottom