Christmas event ideas for this year

Apr 26, 2021
The world of darkness
I was hoping i can pitch in some ideas for this year holiday event ( if there is one) plz send feed back
  • Maybe can have it were the is some holiday emotes :)
  • A select amount of poke be wearing a christmas related thing like pikachu wearing a hat and stanler having bells around his neck
  • i was also thinking that there should be snow everywhere ( Mostly what the ice tiles look like) and maybe the water tiles can be covered in ice and so forth and so forth.
and yea those are my ideas was hoping can put in feedback on each one and yea :)

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
Maybe can have it were the is some holiday emotes
wat
A select amount of poke be wearing a christmas related thing like pikachu wearing a hat and stanler having bells around his neck
are you going to design all these new sprites?
i was also thinking that there should be snow everywhere ( Mostly what the ice tiles look like) and maybe the water tiles can be covered in ice and so forth and so forth.
would be nice to have some snow-capped trees etc but currently we dont have anyone available to initiate snow mode on the server.

Feb 1, 2022
Prison : )
wat

are you going to design all these new sprites?

would be nice to have some snow-capped trees etc but currently we dont have anyone available to initiate snow mode on the server.
I could try??? But I am already working on the solgaleo and this month is almost over and by the time you guys start working on implementing the event Christmas would just end

Top Bottom